[One-Shot #59] Didn't Know

Ririka x Reader

"I didn't know you had a tickle spot, Ririka!" You smirk mischievously, moving your fingers along her side. She fliches by the slight touch, her face turning red by your discovery. She squeals as you gain speed. Holding in laughter, she tires to stop you from furthering the wholesome torture. Her hands grip yours at an attempt to stop them from moving, but fails as you kiss her neck, distracting her from your intention.

"S-stop!" She cries.

You nod your head. "No!"

She falls on her back, legs squirming; arms desperate to help her own escape, but was no match against your might. You went up to her armpits, gently edging your fingers to attack. She yelps, her body curling up, tears pouring in her eyes. She laughs without a sign of stopping, face red, and hands gripping your shirt.

"P-please stop!" She whimpers.

"Okay, I will." You notice she was reaching her limit, and didn't want to cause her harm. "That was very cute."

"You attacked me!"

"With love!" You reply.

"How was that love?" She pouts.

You chuckle. "Because, I love you. I wanted to hear you laugh. I don't get to hear that all the time, your always busy." She frowns. "Don't be sad."

"I'll try to make time for us."

"Ririka," You say. "You have no need to make time, I'm not leaving. I can help you during your council duty."

"Really?"

You boop her nose. "Of course."

She looks at you shock, but her smile grows every inch of eye-contact she made with you. "That's amazing."

"No," You touch noses. "You're amazing." You hold her close, hand-in-hand, kissing her lips.

"C-can we cuddle?"

"Don't have to ask, you don't need to ask." You say, wrapping her torso.

She nuzzles her nose into your neck.

"Anything you want to talk..." You hear tiny snores. "Goodnight, baby."

You kiss her forehead, and turn off the lamp. The sound of crickets, the cute and dim snores of your girlfriend, was all you heard as you fall into slumber.