[One-Shot #29 Midari] An Eye For An Eye

Requested: N/A

Pairing: Crazy Reader

Warnings: Crazy Reader

Words: 426

--

"Midari, you wanted to gamble?" You said, a click of your tongue. "I'm down with a little stimulation."

"What would we be placing down?" She said, a small smile.

"An eye for an eye -- a tooth for a tooth. You lost one -- wouldn't be harmful to lose another." You smiled. "You love that pain, I can give it to you darling."

A manipulator, casting a spell on your victims -- dominating them as your toy to play with. She was yours - a right you so believed - to use to your benefits. A love that isn't true.

"Finally, a little excitement!"

"I knew you'll love that!" You chirped. "Shall we get this started? Whomever is defeated is going to lose something - an eye - maybe a finger?"

"I love the risk!" She exclaimed.

"I know, sweetheart. I love your cute face." You lied, setting up the cards.

"Let's hurry up!"

***

"You lost." You look up at her, no sight of sympathy in your eyes - nor empathy. "Now, the consequence is yours to pay."

"Huh - gaugh!" Her eye was taken out, your hand holding tweezers.

"That's a lot of blood." You state.

"No shit!" She spat, her face a smile.

"Don't you love it?" You ask.

"Are you kidding?!" She spoke, a half-hearted laugh.

"Now you won't see." You said.

The door was slam opened, Meari and Yumeko stood there in shock.

"What the hell?!" Meari stated. "You bastard!"

"What do you mean? She loves this type of pain, begged me for it." You lied. "Anyway, why would you care?"

"Because she's bleeding! And blind!"

"Good riddance, she's my toy to play with leave me and her alone!" You hissed. "You are insignificant here!"

"What is wrong with you!"

"Shut up! You are meaningless here. As meaningless as she is! Such a sight to see." You shouted.

"You're insane!" She hissed.

"I am not insane! She put this on herself - it is herself to blame." You walked past Meari. "She'll be okay, won't you baby?"

"Augh!" She groaned.

"Midari!"

"I love her," You lied. "And she loves me." You look back. "She is mine to play with - my right."

"You're hurting her!" Meari shouted.

"It is her fault." You smiled. "Not mine, she loves pain - now goodbye." You laugh, oblivious to such pain you've caused.

"Sociopath!"

"How delightful." You smile, not finished with your victim.

Midari fell into a charming trap, you were such a beautiful monster under a gentle smile. A love that will never be true.