[One-Shot #27 Yumemi] Blind Beauty

Requested: N/A

Pairing: Blind Reader

Warnings: None

Words: 327

---

Being blind isn't as difficult as it seems, you get to hear the beautiful sounds life has to offer, although sometimes it can be frustrating.

Her beautiful voice that you loved since you first met her; sleeping to her melody. The gentle notes, the soothing rhythm. It was perfect to your ears.

"Sing me another, please?" You whispered, clinging to her chest.

"You don't have to ask, I'm always happy to sing for you." She smiled.

You could always picture the song into a fantasy, a love song or a heart break. The songs told a story you aren't able to see, but in a song - that is all you need.

"You sound so beautiful." You said.

"Thank you, Blind Beauty." She smiled.

You laughed, and snuggled up close to hear her heart. You could tell if she was anxious or worried; happy or sad by how her heart rumbled in her chest.

"You're calm and happy." You exclaimed.

"I'm also happy around you, and I'm loving this moment - it's relaxing."

"So soft." You mumbled.

"Is someone falling asleep on me?" She heard your tiny snores echo in the room. "I believe that is a yes."

She moved you onto her, and stroking your [color hair] to the side. She adored your beautiful face as much as you adored her wonderful songs.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are gray. You'll never know dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away."

She pulled you close, not wanting to ever let you go. Knowing that you someone special, someone she loved more than anything.

"I won't go away, Yumemi. I'm here to stay." You whispered.

"Oh, I know. I love you to much."

"I love you as well." You smiled.

She kissed your forehead, turned off the light, and cuddled you close.

"Goodnight, Blind Beauty."

"Goodnight, Lovely."