[Scenario #68] Your Final Words: She Cheats

Yumemi Yumemite: "You may be an idol to many, but to me - you're just another wannabe. Farewell."

She would be outraged, with herself and the person she was with. Knowing running after you when be pathetic, you both knew that.

"Shit!"

Kirari Momobami: "This isn't unexpected, I just didn't know when the day would come."

She would be simply amused by your suspicion, but couldn't deny that she had done something she would soon regret as time goes by.

"What did you want from me?"

"Someone who cared as much as I cared for them."

Itsuki Sumeragi: "You are ready to cheat in a gamble, but you weren't even hesitant to cheat on me."

She hated that truthful statement, she wouldn't be able to buy her way through this, nor would she be able to win over your heart after this ungrateful action.

Runa Yomozuki: "I guess you can have your gift back, It didn't mean a thing to you."

She laughed, it wasn't humorous, it was empty. She couldn't help, but feel defeated even when she didn't want to. Seeing you leave the room, without her gift to show that you were hers, and vice versa, made her chest hurt.

Yumeko Jabami: "You surely are the fine definition of wolf in sheep's clothing."

Her face was emotionless, her arms limp, body still from your harsh words. She never heard you so vicious, well to her. It made her feel warm, but in a way she hated to admit.

"Maybe I am."

Midari Ikishima: "I would love to see a bullet through your heart, even if I were to be the one to do it."

She balled her hand in a fist, feeling the barrel of her gun to her heart; held by you. She couldn't look up to you, she knew she made a mistake.

"That is all I ever wanted, you've seen my obsession. But, hearing you say that brings me to my knees."

Sayaka Igarashi: "I thought you had some respect, I guess you are just like those power-hungry people."

She would flinch, her eyes dull, looking at you speechless. Her had to take responsibility for her actions, even if it costed your whole relationship with her.

"What have I done?"

Meari Saotome: "It took you forever to admit you liked me, but it took a single second for you to run after someone else."

She grit her teeth, her body trembling, looking away from your glare. You walked past her, purposely bumping into her pitiful self. "I'm an idiot."

Rei Batsubami: "I thought you understood human decency."

She sighed. "Huamn decency? Everyone is evil, I am true to that statement." She walked away, knowing she wouldn't be able to control her emotions if she would turn to see your tears.

Ririka Momobami: "What did I really expect from a Momobami?"

Her face dropped, her mask falling out of her hand. She felt tears flowing down her face, her throat closing up. She couldn't forgive herself for what she did to you, and to herself.

"I stood by your side when you were alone, held you when you felt lost, but all I get is someone else kissing your lips. I hate that."

You left.