[One-Shot #1 Ririka] Behind The Mask Lays A Fimiliar Face

Requested: N/A

Warnings: None

Words: 538

---

As I was walking along the halls, minding my own business. I try to clear my head from the stressful gambles I've won. My hands in my pockets, looking down at my feet. I'm not one to be blunt about gambling, going to people and inviting them to a gamble for the fun of it. I never liked that. Even if I've always win, not that I care all to much about it, I wouldn't be in debt because the yen I've gathered.

I look at the windows, seeing the sun blinding my eyes witch I didn't mind. It felt nice against my face, being stuck in a room for hours was exhausting.

Loud and obnoxious yelling by overreacting people because og cards in their hands or a flaw in their plain to cheat. It all makes me laugh nonetheless. While being lost in the clouds, I felt a body hit mine, the body thumps as it made contact on the floor. I look down, seeing the fimiliar mask of a student council member. The Vice President of all people. I take the mask into my hands, squatting down moving my eyes to see a very familiar face.

Was this the same person as the president? Her face was red, her eyes shyly looking at mine. She was cute all flustered, but after thinking deeper, I understand hiding behind a mask. The thought of people knowing Kirari having twin, who knows what would happen.

I help her up, smiling while keeping my eye contact. "Hello! I'm sorry, I wasn't look. You're very cute. Although it's sad you're hiding behind a mask." I say, placing it back on her face.

"Thank you." She says, her voice deep. I hear some clamping of heels behind me. "Ririka -- huh who are you?" The blonde girl says, her hands on her hips.

"My name is L/N Y/N."  I say, looking back at Ririka.

"It's nice to meet you Ririka, but it looks like you're busy. Hope I see you some more." I fix her mask a bit, walking away from the both of them. This time, Ririka was the only one on my mind

"I know that I'll be seeing you again." I mumble to myself. Smiling as I continue walking.

***

Some time later I found her with the same blonde girl. They were talking alone, but I knew it was my chance you finally talk to her again. Soon the blonde girl left, I ran over to her with a wave.

"Ririka! It's me Y/N." I say, looking at her.

She held her mask in her hands, trying to put it back. I snatch it out of her hand, pulling her into my chest.

"You're too cute. So when I'm around you better take that stupid mask off." I say.

"O-okay." She says, twiddling with her fingers. "Here." I hand it back, pulling her slightly away. "I want to get to know you more, how 'bout later you meet me here tomorrow after school?"

"If I'm not busy." She says.

"If you don't come I won't hold it against you." I smile.

She walks away from me, and I smile victorious.