[Scenario #59] You're Insane: Almost Kill/Kill Her

Yumemi Yumemite: "Y/N, what did you do to me? My head - you bastard!" She grasped her head, feeling dizzy from the unknown origin of the poison flowing through her system.

"Next time, you should keep your eyes open, but you won't be needing those where you're going."

"What?!" You kiss her lips. "Don't be scared I'm sure you will love the dream you'll be forever in."

Kirari Momobami: Her throat tightened, and her need for air was critical. She looked up at your psychotic grin, and she felt a hint of betrayal in her heart, but didn't care to see your face as she accepted her fate.

"Too bad, Kirari." You click your tongue. "I mean, wouldn't it be best for someone with your mentality to leave this place - forever?"

"I guess it's my time."

"Of course it is."

Itsuki Sumeragi: "You take nails from those you gamble as a type of trophy, too bad you won't be taking mine." You smile. "Because, I'll love to have your eyes instead."

"Why, why?!"

"You honestly are stupid, foolish, and naive. So easy to give me your heart, sad that you didn't have mine."

Runa Yomozuki: "Runa Yomozuki, a very despicable girl who roams around, letting a match flow without a care. I'm guessing you didn't see this coming, after all, you have no biased thoughts as you aren't on anyone side."

"You sieorusly think killing me is going to bring you to the top?"

"No," You laugh. "I'm not some brat, your death leaves me reassured no-one else will be able to touch you. I'll meet you in hell."

Yumeko Jabami: "You are someone with manipulative, and indevious intentions. Taking pleasure in someone else's pain, and your own. Now I know, you love giving up - risking things you hold so dear to fulfill that whole in your heart."

"Y/N, this is very exhilarating! How did you make this seem so real?"

"What do you mean? You are going to die. Look at me. Such pretty eyes, I want them for myself. A price for your lost, grants me a treasure I will cherish."

Midari Ikishima: "Midari, such a disgusting pleasure in pain that is inflicted by your or - importantly - someone else. So, I'm willing to give you that high, hold still, be a good girl for me."

"You're going to do it?!"

Bang. "Yep."

Sayaka Igarashi: "Sayaka, shhh. I'm not going to kill you, I'm going to pull you to the edge, but I'm not going to push you off it."

"You, you - are you insane?!"

"No, my name is Y/N. And you are soon to met the Devil."

Meari Saotome: "You fucking bastard, how could you do this to me! You won't hear the last of me!"

"I beg a differ." You smile. "I will be hearing the last of you, how sweet it is to hear those sweet, and agonizing screams, no?"

"GAHH!"

Rei Batsubami: "You lost to her, and showed your true colors; self. Now, you've lost to me, and you are going to lose that soul of yours."

"This must be a misunderstanding, aren't we lovers, has someone brainwash you?"

"An excuse that is pathetic, bye-bye."

Ririka Momobami: "Don't be afraid, I have something better for you. I so do want to see your eyes dull with death, but I shall keep you here for a while. Now, this may hurt, but it's for my pleasure - not yours."

"P-please!"

"Shh, quiet baby. I'm sorry, but this is what you did to me - I lost my mind because of that arousing small of yours."

"Mmm," She sobbed.