[One-Shot #23 Yumeko and Meari/Mary] Mistress' Pet

Reqtested: Nikkistar456

Warnings: Suggestive Themes

Words: 338

---

You were just in a little love triangle, being the pet of Yumeko and Meari is stressful, with their chaotic behaviours, especially when you lost to them. The two were so happy, like little puppies, if puppies were insane.

"Hello, darling." Yumeko announced herself, stroking your face gently.

"Hi, Yumeko." You said, flipping through a rusty book. It was been over a week since you lost to them, and it felt like they could be your wives than a cocky owner, drowning the pet in sorrow.

"What are you up to?" She asked, her eyes innocently scanned through the pages. "Seems, interesting?"

"I highly doubt it." You groaned. "There's nothing to do really, so I thought; why not read a book? My attention span has left the room, I'm bored out of my mind; like you would even let me leave this place without you looking at my every movement." You huffed, shrugging.

"We wouldn't want our pet to run off. Getting into something she shouldn't." She smirked. "Your mistress' pet, you have to obey."

"Is that what we're calling it now?" You laughed, a faint blush on your cheeks. "Seems a little -- weird?"

"Not in my eyes, my little pet." She giggled, titling your head to met her eyes. "So obedient, I love it." She kissed your on the lips. You jumped, melting into it, her hand on the back on your neck.

"A little reward?" She said, licking her lips.

"U-uh." You covered your face.

"Yumeko?" Meari called, glancing at you. "I thought we agreed on giving her a reward when I got back!"

"W-what?" You squealed.

"Nothing, Y/N. We just wanted to reward you, together, but I just couldn't help myself to such a cute pet you are." She drooled.

"Well, at least I can have my share." She tilted your head up, and kissed you hard.

"Ah!" You melted into hers as well, enjoying the softness.

"I'm glad we got you, my good girl." Yumeko smirked.