[One-Shot #43 Ririka] Vice President

Requested: N/A

Pairing: Blind Ririka

Warning: None

Words: 518

---

Ririka wasn't born with the disability, a tragic accident had damaged her eyes leaving her permanently blind. She hides behind a mask to astray anyone to finding out her hidden secret.

She was always around her sister or those of the council members whom help her with tasks if she is unable to do them herself. She's not ashamed to being unable to do independent tasks, she's scared that they wouldn't put up with her as her sister does.

Wandering around the school was trusted on muscle memory if no council member was around, or she'll look at the shine of the lights to guide her amongst the students. Sometimes her instincts end up failing her somehow, but it failed in a way she would never regret.

She bumped into a student named Y/N L/N, a beautiful young lady with a radiant smile that enlightens those who comes acorss it. Ririka was anxious, she would have expected a nervous voice of somone whom was apologetic -- she didn't expect a soothing and gentle voice to grace her ears.

"Vice President," She said, disorientated. "You must be more careful of where you are going, someone might take it personal."

Underneath the mask, unbeknownst to the female student, was a flustered expression with a faint blush on her cheeks. She was trying to compose herself to not let someone's random voice distract her to the council room, but it was hard to stop it from re-playing in her mind multiple times.

Y/N was confused on the sudden silence in the halls as everyone evacuated from the scene. She turned her focused from the lack of response of the Vice President, whom wasn't moving an inch.

"Vice President?" Y/N said, she moved her hand in front of the mask. "Hm."

She slowly titled the mask up, showing the beautiful face that laid behind it. Her eyes were dull in color, but still fresh of curiosity and life. She laughed at the panicked expression, and held the mask to her side.

"You shouldn't hide what is special about you," She said. "We wouldn't want to hide such a beauty, now would we?"

Ririka pouted, her hands in a fist firmly gripped at her skirt. "I did not want anyone to find out."

"Aw, I'll keep your secret if you promise me I would get to see you again?" Y/N smiled.

Ririka blushed, knowing the famous smile was directed at her even if she couldn't see it. "S-sure, but I must be leaving now!"

"So soon?" Y/N joked, and gently placed the mask on the Vice President's face. "Off you go, I'll see you around."

"B-bye!" She squealed.

Although she is afraid of showing her face to those she didn't know, it was comforting to know one person wasn't making those negative expectations. Her chest ignitied in happiness, she was glowing with every step. She couldn't help but fall for the voice of the one she doesn't know.

"I'll hear her again, no matter what."