[One-Shot #50 Rei] First

Requested: NotNicholas123

Warning: None

Words: 354

---

"Rei, over here!" You pat down at the ground, gesturing her to sit next to you. She smiled amused, following your offer. You invited her, your girlfriend of a week, and you enjoyed her every second of that time.

You held out a flower, a beauty crimson rose that symbolized your love for the girl. She took it with gratitude, and leaned into your space with a tiny, not-so-innocent, smirk.

She gracefully sniffed the flower, her smile growing within seconds. She gently grasped your chin, lips barely inches away from hers. Your heart was racing, the sense of excitement, but a hint of anxiety flew through your veins without hesitation.

"You're so cute, Y/N." Rei chuckled, and clasped your lips with hers. You lips were soft and delicious, deeping the kiss with fire. She pulled away, and you were left speechless.

Rei, took it, you thought, my - our first kiss together.

"It would be all the better if that was the first time you've been kissed. Pure lips that shall be savored by mine."

"R-Rei!" You stuttered, blushing.

"Don't be embarrassed, I can't handle such adorableness." She glanced at the rose. "The flower is lovely, reminds me of your favorable lips."

"R-Rei, when did you become such a romantic!" You said, looking away.

"Is it too much? I can't help myself, your reactions are too priceless to ignore."

"N-no, it's such unexpected." You grasped her hand. "You did take my f-first kiss though."

"That makes me feel all the better, you are fresh, and I'll never let you go."

"That's very sweet of you, Rei." You quickly kiss back, still flustered from before. "It makes me feel good too."

"I'm glad to hear, now shall we try to conquer the council?"

"If we must." You smile.

***

"How delightful, it may have seen that Rei jas a girl of his own." Mary scuffed.

"Don't be too quick to judge, you never know what lies within his dull eyes, or should I say - her - dull eyes."

"What wait?"

"Oh, nothing. Hehe." Yumeko chuckled.