[One-Shot #44 Sayaka] Can't Help Falling In Love

Requested: N/A

Pairing: Lonely Reader

Song: "Can't Help Falling In Love" - Elvis Presley

Warning: Angst

Words: 396

---

Wise men say

Only fools rush in

You're obsessed with another woman.
I

could never out do her, and to gain your attention is ludicrous. I am non-existent in your reality, just imperceptible. I watch you from afar wishing I was the one to stand by your side; the one you worried about.

But, would you think the same? If I were by your side, would you have fallen in love with me? Look at me as you do her? Or am I just untouchable?

But I can't help
Falling in love with you

Am I naive? Is my feelings irrational, childish? Have I gone to far, lost in heart ache and dread that I become haunted. She fell for her blue eyes.
S

he didn't fall for my [color] eyes.

My chest burns with jealously. A feeling that is terrible, so disgusting I feel like I'm rotting.

Deprived of sleep, I feel like I'm dying.

My face stained with tears, such a humiliation to fall for you. When knowing my chances are zero. My stomach turning inside out.

My heart beat fading.

Wise men say
Only fools rush in

Look at myself through the mirror. I am a corpse with no avoidance. Lost in the hands on the one who stole my heart, but is unknown to the fact.
Y

ou're choking, spiting me out like a broken record.

What did I do? Why must I fallen for the girl, who has her mind set on another? What did I do to have this torture. My chest is burning, and it won't stop.

But I can't help
Falling in love with you

"S-Sayaka, may I tell you something for a quit second?"

"Sure..." She looks at me with Such surprise, a voice in my head telling me to run away. "I have fallen in love with you Sayaka Igarashi."

"I'm sorry, I have to decline your proposal." She said, apologetic.

But I can't help
Falling in love with you
But I can't help
Falling in love with you

I may have been shattered, but at least I was shattered by the one I loved. I am just a lonely soul. Who lost the one, I cared for the most.

I can't help
Falling in love with you