[Scenario #70] Her Reaction: You'rs With Someone Else/She Tries To Win You Back

Going through the school, she notices you with another girl/boy/person that was holding your hand gently. She soon feels angry/jealously, and tries to win you over, even if you had a sad fallout.

Yumemi Yumemite: She would try to win you back with a gentle song that explains both of your mistakes, and that you could make it work.

Kirari Momobami: Would try to melt you with her delegate physical affection, trying to coax you back into her arms, making sure the other boy/girl/person wouldn't get in her way.

Itsuki Sumeragi: She would try to show off her gambling skills, to impress you away from the lowlife boy/girl/person so that you would want to learn from her.

Runa Yomozuki: She would try to give you an advantage when encountering any council or gamble with her as a host. To show you she still has your back even if she lost you.

Yumeko Jabami: She would gamble against you, having your relationship with the boy/girl/person on the line. If she were to win, you be with her, if you won she would leave you alone. It was a risk - she was loving - to make.

Midari Ikishima: She was a little forceful, stating flirty comments to you in front of the boy/girl/person. You were still affected by her witty statements, she knew you still loved her, she just had to pull you towards her again.

Sayaka Igarashi: Being along side the President, she had an friend to help her win you back. Being alone with you, she talked to you about the past, and you instantly found out you still loved the girl, but the other boy/girl/person wasn't coming after you anytime soon.

Meari Saotome: She may have scared off the boy/girl/person, and soon made sure they ignored you so you would be vulnerable so she could be there for you. Knowing she still loved you, as you found out. She captured your heart while the boy/girl/person watched from afar.

Rei Batsubami: She was a Bami after all, she had her devious ways of getting you back, but first sue invited you - alone - with her. She treated you with a nice dinner, making sure you were distracted from the boy/girl/person to finally have you got into h we arms.

Ririka Momobami: She would be scared, she didn't like you to see you with someone else. She came up with a plan, to win you back, so she bought flowers to see if you would like to go on a date, but she discovered that you just got dumped, and she instantly came to your side to cheer you up.