[Scenario #96] Her Reaction: You Become Student Council President

Yumemi Yumemite: "This is something I thought I would never see, but you somehow manged to defeat her, I'm -- this is why I love you."

Kirari Momobami: "Congratulations, you won, you have grant the title President of the Student Council. Good job, honey, you didn't disappointment me."

Itsuki Sumeragi: "Wow! You become the highlight of this school, how does that feel?!"

Runa Yomozuki: "Ehehehehehehe, this is certainly a turn, but the fact still remains will people accept you?"

Yumeko Jabami: "Congrats, Y/N! I can't believe you won against the President, sadly I can't gamble against her like I wanted to, but I have you..."

"No-"

Midari Ikishima: "What a riot, the look on her face when you won. Priceless! It was so disgustingly cute." She'll mess your hair up. "Ah, I love you."

Sayaka Igarashi: "You -- how? It's not that I'm not happy for you, it just -- I've been with her for so long, and you won against her. That is extraordinary! Was it really you?"

"Don't doubt me so early."

Meari Saotome: "Dumbass, you beat me to it! But, with you in charge, we can probably change some things."

Rei Batsubami: "You, you won against a Momobami? That, not even she could, but you -- I'm so happy for you. We can do this together, if you will allow me to join."

"Of course."

Ririka Momobami: "You won against my sister, this is trouble, a -- you-!"

"Ririka, don't worry, whatever happens I will fix. You don't need to stress yourself over by my win, afrer all, I am the President now."