[One-Shot #2 Kirari] A Hidden Relationship Can Be Troubling

By: PnutPower07

Pairing: Jealous Kirari

Warning: None

Words: 531

---

Okay. So at this point in time, I have most likely regret my choice of people I should spend time with. It's not like I had any feelings for her, I mean she's nice and all, but she is just not the president.

Kirari Momobami.

We may have a hidden relationship, but it doesn't stop her from getting jealous of the people I hang out with. Really! I was surprise and scared when her kept glaring at Yuemko from a far.

Mostly people would think of some type of rivalry between the too, but I know better. Yumeko is very physical, she'll hug me or grab my hand to congratulate me winning a gamble. Kirari hates any other physical interaction between me and another person, unless she knows that person is well from trying to get me to fall for them. I felt the daggers radiating off the back of Yumeko's head, and it gave me chills with a hint of annoyance. She has her way of walking around without attention.

I look around meeting my E/C eyes to her blue, and I furrow my eyebrows. She looks at me, and her face soften. I shake my head, giving her a sign to stop stalking Yumeko with her death glare. She only gives me a visible sigh, and walks away with her arms cross.

I final feel the pressure ending. I regain my attention back to Yumeko and Ryouta. We laugh somemore, Yumeko kept her arm wrap around my arm. I didn't care to it much until she left with Ryouta. I roll my shoulders back, my tense muscles finding its way to relax.

I knew I should go check on Kirari, so I made my way to her little meeting room. I open the door, seeing her finger swirling around the rim of a clear glass cup. Her head resting on her hand as her elbow rests on the table. I smile, closing the door noticing she was alone.

"Y/N, I'm glad to see you here." She says, sitting up more. "Although you were too busy with Jabami to meet sooner." She says, vemon her tone. 

I frown, walking over to her. I understand she wants me to herself, as much as I want to hold her hand without the presence of the public, but things can't always go our way. Not yet anyway.

"I know you don't take to kind towards Yumeko, but I assure you she is only a friend in my eyes." I crack a grin. "But for you, you are more than that. Now don't be jealous of a friend, lovely. I only want you by my side, as I hope you think that as well." I say, my heart pouncing. I want to make it clear that this won't ruin my feelings for her.

"My feelings haven't change." She says. "But hiding this relationship is troubling."

"Yes it is, but to save your image I will do as I must." I smile, taking her hand in mine.

"I'm glad to hear that, now shall we have some time alone?" She offers.

"Yes, we may."