[One-Shot #14 Kirari] Feisty Pet

Requested: Re_ject

Pairing: Feisty Pet Reader

Warning: Controlling Kirari

Words: 411

---

You hated the fact to be controlled, and you despise the truth of being the pet to Kirari Momobami of all people. It was frustrating, rules are obxnoius to you, wanting to pull out your hair just by its existence.

Kirari had warned you several times about being out of sight or leaving randomly when she was being slightly distracted. It other words, you may have ran away at night, carefully moving out of her arms to wander the empty hallways for a bit of peace.

When you came back you knew there was no way of turning back now. Her eyes were sinister, ready to put you into your place, to put fear into those rebel eyes.

"Again." She said.

You winced at her lack of emotion.

"Come on! Those rules are stupid!" You barked, stepping out of the safe zone. You complained like a child and it was amusing to her.

"Are you calling me stupid?" She said.

You looked at her shocked. "What, no!"

"Either you follow my rules, by staying by my side, doing what I ask we wouldn't be on this stressful level." She laughed. "Or do I need to punish you for being a bad girl?"

"I'm not your girl at all! All I owe you is money not my stupid life." You hissed. "So you have no right to punish me."

"I doubt that." She smirked.

She kissed you hard on the lips, holding you body tight against hers. "You wouldn't like it when I lose my temper, Y/N."

"Like I'll care." You sassed.

She laughed, biting your ear, and pinning you up against a wall. You groan from the impact, and look at her empty blue eyes. "I didn't ask."

***

You felt arms around you, and looked up at Kirari who was just looking down at you with love in her eyes.

"Now, don't be a bad pet, and you won't have to endure that again." She said, cupping your head gently.

You whimpered, and snuggled into her. She made you obey, now you won't fight her control nor leave her side. You melted into her warmth, and she was happy by that tiny action.

"Sorry." You said, mumbling.

"I hoped you learned your lesson."

"I did." You said into her chest, eyes barely staying open.

"Come on, we have a lot of work to do." She said.

"Okay." You groaned.

Kakegurui [One-Shots and Scenarios]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें