[One-Shot #73] Little Sneezes

Sick Ririka x Reader

You had left to go out to gather some supplies that could make Ririka in a more comfortable position since she is sick with a cold. You knew she was sick by how she was responding while asleep, so why not go out early on the morning, and do something that could surprise your girlfriend?

Coming back, you were in a cheerful, but alerted mood knowing Rirka is either awake or still asleep. You unlocked the door, and didn't see anything moved or out of place so she hasn't waken up yet. To your relief; you don't like her waking up without you home especially since she is sick and unfocused.

You set everything on the table, and head over to the bedroom of where you both slumber. She was curled up in a ball holding a pillow, coughing every few minutes. You walk over to her, and gentle caress her face until she was opened her eyes.

"Hello," You said. "We need to get something in your system."

She groaned, sitting up, and collapsing in your embrace. Tiny snores echoed the room.

"Looks like I'll carry you."

You picked her up, her head resting on your chest. Her hair gently laying on your arm. She looked peaceful, and beautiful in the morning. You walked over to the table, and set her down in a chair.

"There we go." You said.

"Thank you." She croaked out.

You laughed. "It'll be done in a few."

While in the kitchen, you heard -- another after another -- cute high-pitched little sneezes from the table. You held the food in your hand.

"Ririka, that was adorable!"

"N-no!" She would have you hands in-between in tights, looking down shyly.

You kissed her forehead.

"Don't be shy, I love your little sneezes."

"And I love you!" She said, her throat sore.

"I know you do, and I love you too. Now let's eat!"

"Okay!"

---

You carried her back to the bed, laying her down, and you made sure she was comfortable before caressing her face again as she fell asleep.

"Goodnight my little blue-eyed angel."