[One-Shot #96] Her Pet

-_Emma-Moon_-

Rei x Pet! Reader

"How interesting, how did we get here?"

Although, you did have the money to pay the debt you owned to Rei due to you being the daughter of an intentional company you soon were to inherit and run, you decided to explorer what it was like to be a pet.

Since you were always in control when it came to certain things, which you gained when you lost your parents not too long ago. You opened your front door after todays interesting gamble against Rei to be greeted by your hyper-active twin sister.

"How'd it go?!" They bounced off the couch. "Did you win! Did ya! Did ya?"

You smiled, taking off your shoes. "In fact, I didn't."

Their smile faded. "What?! How could you lose, being a so called pet seems horrible."

You turned around, smirking mischievously. "Maybe not, I want to explore more of what it is to be a pet."

Your twin groaned. "Ugh, your opponent must be hot or something."

You blushed. "Shut up!" You threw your shoe at them. "Anyway, I need to get out of this uniform."

"Nice," They went into the kitchen. "Want anything?"

"Nope, I'm good." You walked to your room.

"Your lost then." They mumbled.

You took off your uniform, putting on more comfortable clothes, and put the uniform into a laundry basket. You looked over at the files your grandma gave you, you weren't old enough to inherit it just yet, unless something went wrong with your grandma then you would be forced to take over.
You laid your head down, yawning.

"Hey, sis." Your twin walked in.

"What?" You said.

"You're going to bed?"

You looked oved at your clock, then back at your twin. "Yes, I am.
Oh don't forget, the doctors should call letting us now about grandma's check up."

"Okay," They closed your door.

---

You heard the door bell rang, walking up to it you were surprised to see an agent of your future company looking anxious. You felt your phone rang in your skirt's pocket, letting the agent in you answered your phone.

"Ms. L/N, this is regarding your grandma, due to her lifetime illness it seems that it has caught up to her fragile age. She doesn't have long to live, a week at most, sorry for the news." They hung up. You felt tears swell in your eyes, and you heard your twin walk in. You wiped them away.

"Y/N, who's that?" They were barely in their school clothes, just woken up.

"The doctor," You spoke. "Give me a second [twin name]." They nod, walking back to their room to get change.

"Y/N L/N," The agent said. "You must come to the company, and sign the paper that allows you to be the official owner of [company name]. Come with me."