[One-Shot #31 Yumeko] Sinister [1/3]

Requested: N/A

Pairing: Baleful Reader

Warning: Manipulation, Not-a-good-guy-reader

Words: 548

---

"Yumeko." You cooed, your hand on her neck. "Isn't this a pleasant surprise?" She stiffened under your touch. "Don't act all innocent, it's very rude to lie."

"I'm not lying." She said, her breath rushed. "You just startled me, Y/N." Her hands in her lap.

"Sure, little lady?" You smirk. "Doesn't this make you excited, the thrill -- the exhilaration of the deadly risk?" You laughed menacingly. "Naughty, people like you just don't know when to quit." You squeezed down on her throat.

"Ah-" She gripped your wrist. "Y/N."

"If I see you wandering around here again -- I won't hesitate to take you as my own little treasure." You smirk.

"Treasure?" She said.

You let her throat go, fixing up your collar shirt. "Ah, yes -- my little example of what not to do -- my little treasure."

"What am I doing wrong?" She asked, her hand in a ball.

"You surely must understand -- I don't have a very good reputation with the council -- certainly you are not the brightest star either." You clear your throat. "But I like my privacy, even if it's just an abandoned classroom."

"Wouldn't you like some company?" She insisted, innocently.

"Is that why you're here -- for company?" You chuckled. "You sure put up an amusing show, darling." You clap slowly. "But I don't want your invitation to an unnecessary gamble, am I heard?"

"Yes." She replied. "But I wouldn't mind knowing you a bit more."

"Knowing me?" You burst into laughter. "I'm baleful, should of already ran you away like the other poor fellows. I'm sinister."

"Baleful." She smirked. "Sinister, yes."

"Yumeko, a little lady in for the thrill of the moment -- no matter the devastating cost." You licked your lips. "Even if it's the cost of your delegate life."

"Hm." She grasped her shirt.

"Show me what you can do, Yumeko." You pull out a deck of cards. "Shall we?"

"Indeed."

***

"Little lady?"

"Y/N. . . ." She gasped.

"Shh." You titled her head up, her eyes barely open. "You tired yourself out, little lady. Should've held this for another night, but I won't count this as a lost or a win -- until next time Yumeko."

You carried Yumeko to her room where Meari scolded her. You chuckled, and excused yourself.

"Before you go, mind telling me why she's so exhausted." She glared at you.

"You make it seem like it did something wrong -- it's not my fault -- she can't keep up with my skills." You leave the room. "Until next time."

"I hate her sinister smile." Meari mumbled.

"Like a little girl," You smiled. "In a pretty castle ready to be invaded by an unknown threat." You chuckled.

***

"She is the baleful woman." Yumeko mumbled. "A mighty soul with ill-intentions for those who walk into her trap -- I managed to survive this first encounter. The other will not be so friendly." She gripped her shirt. "Those that wander into her trap end up a walking corpse of what they use to be, but I've learn what is really intriguing."

"That is?" Meari exclaimed.

"She is a risk I'm willing to take." She giggled. "Whatever the cost may be."

[ バレフルな女性が解き放たれる ]