[Scenario #93] Her Reaction: Rejection

"Sorry, I don't mean to hurt you, but I don't have the same feelings as you do. Maybe we can become friends?"

Yumemi Yumemite: "Oh. . .no hard feelings. I'll be on my way." The show must go on as they say.

Kirari Momobami: "Friends? Sadly, I've mistaken. Take care, Y/N." She would be quiet for the rest of the day, looking back at the rejection she witnessed.

Itsuki Sumeragi: "Oh! Alright then, c'ya around I guess. . ." She would go to Yumeko with a gloom expression, and see if she could help her out on her complicated feelings.

Runa Yomozuki: "Ehehehehehe. . . well I got some stuff to do. Bye." Would drown her day with endless video games.

Yumeko Jabami: "Oh that's too bad, maybe in another life you would been mine." Smiling sweetly, her heart would have broke, and she would never bring you up again.

Midari Ikishima: "Funny how I expected this, well guess it's too bad, off on my own again." Would fidget with her gun, replying different scenarios that could have happened.

Sayaka Igarashi: "I understand." Bowing, she'll leave with a brave face, but holding back tears as she went back to Kirari's side.

Meari Saotome: "Whatever." Leaving with her hands in her pockets, no expression showed on her face.

Rei Batsubami: "I understand. I hope you have a good day." She'll leave, disappointed and slightly hurt, she won't think about it again.

Ririka Momobami: "Oh okay. . . " Would run away, holding in her tears, hiding in the council room for the rest of the day.