[Scenario #11] Your Birthday

Requested:sapphicbabygirl
Happy early birthday 🎂

Yumemi Yumemite: She would sing a song dedicated to you because It's your special day. You would sing with her as well, dancing and having a party with one another.

Kirari Momobami: She would treat you like royalty, but wouldn't let you drift off far from her.

Itsuki Sumeragi: She would treat you to dinner or something fun to celebrate.

Runa Yomozuki: Now who wouldn't want a whole day of gaming with a small, but feisty girlfriend. (She is 4'3. You are searching up the height for a cosplay for her if you get 5'5).

Yumeko Jabami: She would pay attention to you and your needs, not caring about anyone else for the day.

Midari Ikishima: She would take you on a wild ride of some -- terrifying -- fun.

Sayaka Igarashi: She would celebrate like a normal person, and do cute and wholesome stuff together.

Meari Saotome: She would go overboard, and go extra on your special day.

Rei Batsubami: She wouldn't really do much as in go overboard, but she will be extra affectionate having a day with you.

Ririka Momobami: She would want everything perfect between the two of you, and will only do the things you want to do alone together.