[Scenario #44] Your Reaction: She's Crying

Yumemi Yumemite: "What's wrong! How needs a beating?!" She would try to hold you back from any violent agresstions.

Kirari Momobami: You would walk over to her, and pull her body to her chest. Just rocking her back forth without any questions.

Itsuki Sumeragi: "Nah, no crying." You would make her smile, and bring the group on a little trip to cheer her up.

Runa Yomozuki: "How the hell made you cry." You would pick her up, and place her on your lap, playing games together.

Yumeko Jabami: You would go after the person who made her cry, making them feel your wrath.

Midari Ikishima: "You're crying..." You would hold her close. "So abnormal you are, but I'm here with you."

Sayaka Igarashi: "Hey, it's alright." You would try to make her laugh and smile. "I won't let her hurt you again."

Meari Saotome: "Hey, I'm here now, no need for tears." She would be red from her seeing her crying, but aould melt into your touch.

Rei Batsubami: "What happened?" You were stroke her cheek, watching her smile. "I'm here, no need to drown in those tears."

Ririka Momobami: "Hell," You go over to her, and wipe the tears of her face. Cradling her body into your own, humming until she fell asleep.