[One Shot #3 Kirari] You're Mine

Requested: None

Warnings: None

Special: This is a gift short.

Words: 266

---

"I am not someone's pet!" Y/N yelled, denying the fact she lost. She was now in debt with the president, and she wasn't happy about it. "I will not do what you ask of me!"

The president chuckled. "You don't have a choice." She said, resting in her hand. "You're mine now."

Y/N gritted her teeth, and the tag was placed around her neck.

"I own you now, and I won't let you go." The president said, looking right at Y/N. "You wouldn't want to cause any trouble, just do as your told and you'll be free from my hold."

"I will never trust a word out of your mouth." Y/N hissed. "You twisted psycho!"

"Now, now. That's not how you talk to your mistress, pet." She smiled.

The president lifted up Y/N's chin, and kissed her forehead. The poor girl blushed underneath the touch.

"You are not strong as you appear. You are like a puppy begging for guidance on a walk."

"Shut up!" Y/N barked, standing up from her seat. "You're messing with my head."

"I can do as I please, because you're mine."

"W-whatever

"W-whatever." Y/N stuttered.

"Good girl." She bit Y/N's ear. "I like when my pets are obedient." You felt your stomach turn, your legs squeeze together at her touch. "You'll get to see very soon that being my pet isn't going to be all that bad, Y/N."

"I-I highly doubt that."

"Then I'll have to prove you wrong. You're mine."