[Scenario #69] Her Last Words: You Cheat

Yumemi Yumemite: "Get out!" She would throw a chair, to motivate you to move faster. "Don't you dare come back."

You felt scared, you made a mistake, costing everything you ever wanted. You were selfish, you would never been able to hear her voice directed to you, and will never feel her arms around you.

Kirari Momobami: "To be honest, this wasn't the betrayal I would see from you. But, now that I see it - a punishment is necessary."

She forcefully grasped your chin, titling your head to see eye-to-eye. Her eyes scheming, you were going to remember to never mess with her.

"I'm not going to let you go, I've said before - you are mine."

Itsuki Sumeragi: "What is wrong with you?!" She would shout, her face red. She wouldnt give you a second glance, leaving you alone with your own embarrassment and humiliation.

"Itsuki! No. . ."

Runa Yomozuki: "Wasn't that a fun little show, but sad that it's over. Heh, you're on my watch list, Y/N."

Even though she was probably a foot shorter than you, her power in the council was frightening. You hated the act you did, someone you love saw you with another. You deserved whatever was heading your way.

Yumeko Jabami: "Has my baby girl gone a out of her way to make me jealous, or was this a immature demand for attention?" She held you close, her eyes glowing a threatening color of blood. "For what ever reason it may have been, you aren't leaving me."

You sobbed, you were pitiful in her arms, loving her while getting with another. You felt your chest tighten, fear possessing your body as she stared at you with a patronizing smile.

Midari Ikishima: "That was hilarious, I guess you are just one of those girls that run into someone's arms when they offer you pleasure than love. I mean I can't blame you, look at me."

She laughed, making you feel embarrassed by her careless statement. "Don't think I'm happy about this, either."

Sayaka Igarashi: "Get out of this room before I taze you, Y/N." She pulled out her tazer. "You already ruined what we had, don't make me hurt you like you did me."

You walked up to her. Whipping tears off her face, and she shoved your hand away. "You don't have the right to do that to me anymore."

"I'm sorry, I'm just a messed up person."

Meari Saotome: "You fucking jackass, you have the guts to run after someone else while you were with me?!" She punched the wall, her fist by your head. "You better leave my sight."

You looked away, walking away while she cried her frustration and hatred away to grief her hurt away.

Rei Batsubami: "I would've never thought you of all people would go against my back to go with another. I hope you are happy with your choice as you can never go back, and for that we are done." She set a tea cup down, patting herself down. "You leave a bad taste in my mouth."

Your mouth falls, shocked by her statement, and pick up the cup. A tiny shard missing, and the familiar cup was a gift you gave to her, that she now, left for you.

Ririka Momobami: She stood, speechless before she ran away, to be chased by you. You couldn't believe you did that to her, someone who gave you everything, to be betrayed by you just after your one-year anniversary.

"Rirka!" You tripped, your jaw hitting the floor. "No, Ririka, come back!"

She looked back her tears falling without a hint of stopping, but she didn't come back.