[One-Shot #40 Sayaka] Hate or Love

Story by Momobami_327

Warning: None

Words: 541

Notes: They requested to me their own story, and I edited it for them -- as they wanted me to put their own idea in here. I hope this is what you wanted, enjoy.

---

In class, Y/N was daydreaming peacefully near the window, biting her finger anxiously because of her hatred towards the student council. The council at her school degrades those who lack the skills or luck into a simple gamble, and with their own chaotic and lunatic personalities during those riskful games makes her blood boil. She sighed to herself, and left the classroom window to get some fresh air amongst the outdoors. While casually walking her body accidently knocked into one of the student council members, Sayaka Igarashi. The member lost her balance landing on to the ground in a rushed manner. 

“Could you not bump into me!” Y/N hissed, irritated.

“You should have been more careful.” Sayaka said, venom laced in her words.

Y/N aggressively held out her hand to help the slightly older girl. “Hurry up, I can’t stand being near one of you.” She said, her head glanced away. Sayaka brushed away Y/N’s hand. “I don’t need your help.” She stood up again, and took a single document off the floor. 

“You are. . . .” Y/N trailed off frustrated, helping Sayaka with her loose documents. 

“You don’t need to help me, you’ve done enough damage.” Sayaka informed.

Y/N didn’t care to listen, and helped clean up the scattered papers. She held the last one in her hand, and Sayaka blunty took it without haste. “Foolish.” Sayaka said under her breath, her face a scowl, as she left the scene without any other words. “Hey!” Y/N shouted, alarming students around her. She rushed out of the building to calm her raging heart. “I hate her, Sayaka.”
___

Y/N placed her book in her bag, swung it on her back, and left her last class for the day. She saw Sayaka once again, in front of her classroom. With a scowl, she turned away, and went towards her locker. “What is she doing here?” She mumbled, opening up a locker to find an anonymous letter. 

Meet me in your homeroom class.

She tore the letter, and threw the scraps away with a roll of her eyes. “Do they honestly expect me to follow such random orders?” She hurried along, and left the school. “Tch, wish I could just change schools.”
___

Y/N went straight towards the train station to go home. While waiting for the train to arrive, her eyes wandered to an unexpected woman who smacked her. Their eyes met, and Sayaka eyes expanded. 

“Y-you!?” She exclaimed. 

Y/N frowned. “Why are you here?”

“I should be asking that question.” Sayaka said, her hand to her chest. 

They began to argue in harsh whispers until they realized they were amongst the public, and silenced themselves. At the next station, stepping off the train, Y/N took a swift glance at Sayaka, and went straight home with exasperation. Sayaka watched her leave, an unpleasant feeling clouding her as she continued to her final destination.

Maybe they had a chance, a connection that was blooming.