[One-Shot #45 Midari] Savage

Requested: N/A

Song: "Savage" - Bahari

Warning: Angst, Rude Reader

Words: 629

---

I am the sun, you know you need me
And you might get burned if you take too much
Don't get addicted 'cause, I'm gonna fade you like that rush
Is that blood on me or blush?
So what

"Midari, you are a walking disaster of desperation that is pitiful." You tilt her head up, look right at her good eye. "You look at you, crawling around for someone to give you pain that you find arousing, where are your manners?"

"No-one else gives me this!" Midari cried. "You only see through my ways!"

"You lost an eye to your own hand, masochist girl, and you're right I'm the only person willing to inflict to pain upon you that you so desire." You looked away, walking to the door. "But wouldn't the satisfaction of leaving you here alone in your vulnerable state be hysterical?"

You know I'm not a saint but I can make you pray

So get down on your knees, give me a reason I should stay
Trapped inside this madness, I know you wanna have this
So I can take advantage

"You can't leave me like this, please!" Midari begged. "It's horrible doing it by myself!"

"Get on your knees and beg me to stay mittens." You crossed you arms. "Unless you are to prideful to do so."

"Please, just do something! They couldn't do anything, please do something anything!"

Savage, savage
When you touch me you take me to heaven
When you hold me my body's a weapon
If you think that you can save me, break me down, and tame me
Here's your chance to do some damage, savage

You walk to the table, and pick of then revolver point it at Midari's leg. You cocked it, aimed, and fired. The bullet piercing through the cafe, impacting the wall to drop to the floor. The small ting of the bullet echoed the room while the ring sensation of Midari's ears slowly die.

"Gah!" Midari started laugh maniacal. "Ahahahahahahaha, oh the feeling of the blood gushing out of my body is what I needed."

"How naughty," You kicked the girl back onto the floor. "Taking pleasure from pain?"

"From you always," Midari chuckled.

I am the tide, I know you're drowning

You're on a ride, be careful who you trust
Don't get it twisted 'cause, I could be really into us
Or I can leave you just because, because

"You'll let me kill you because it's me or the pain that I'm inflicting, sick little masochist, heh." You kissed the girl on the lips. "Should've just ran away while you had the chance, you're mine to play with."

"You'll give me what I want, I don't care!" Midari shouted.

"You're messing with a savage, but knowing you you'll love to hear that." You forced her to stand up. "Look at you, drooling and with eyes watering. How unprofessional, for a council member. How would she say when you lost the gamble?"

You know I'm not a saint but I can make you pray

So get down on your knees, give me a reason I should stay
Trapped inside this madness, I know you wanna have this
So I can take advantage

"She promised to kill you, huh? The only one who's aloud to do that is me." You licked her neck. "Because I want to see your cute expression when life exits your body, the blood pouring out."

Savage, savage

When you touch me you take me to heaven
When you hold me my body's a weapon
If you think that you can save me, break me down, and tame me
Here's your chance to do some damage, savage
Savage
Savage
Savage