[One-Shot #95] Eyes Of Blue

namisdarling

[Warning: If you curse me for this one-shot without knowing I put a warning, then imma come after you. Anyway, this is a Cheating!Ririka One-Shot with a good ending. You have been warned].

Cheating!Ririka x Reader

Ririka, the Momobami twin sister to Kirari, stood in front you with tears falling down her face. Those eyes of blue were shining, diamond tears stained her face, her lip quivered in guilt and shame. She held her skirt tight in her small hand, the clothing wrinkled. The person passed you, their shoulder bumping into yours, but you weren't fazed.

Your eyes were furrowed, expression of horror and sorrow. You held to your knees, cowering your body into a ball, begging for the reality to be false. You had never thought she would do such a shameful and selfish act, but here you were, catching her in the act.

The room was silent, you heart-wrenching sobs was only to your own ears. She stood there, watching you, wanting to comfort you to her best ability, but that was too far out of her reach.

"Why?" You asked, your voice cracking. "Wasn't I good enough?"

Ririka felt her throat tighten. She fell to her knees. "I -- no that's not. . ."

You looked up at her. "Then why? Why did you do it."

She looked away. "I don't know."

"You can't just say that!" You shouted, broken. "There is a reason! What is is?! Is it me?! Did your family do this to you?" She looked down, her reaction already answered your question.

You frowned, pulling her close. "You have to tell me things, Ririka."

"Do you hate me?" Rirka cried. "I didn't want to do it, but the family--"

You pulled her head to your shoulder. "I'll go beat up that person--"

"No! Don't!" She looked up at you. "They were forced -- we had to do it -- it was for the family! Please don't hate me!"

"Shh, shh." Tears fell down both your faces. "It's okay, we can make this right."

You knew Ririka was devoted to her family, but she lacks the strength and confident of her sister(unless she is playing her sister). Although, you can forgive her, but to forget the sight and thought is probably going to take longer.

---

"Where are we going?" Rirka asked.

It has been a week since that incident, and you've been growing jealous and angered by looking back.

"There," You pointed.

She looked up to see the hill.

"Come on, let's watch the stars."

You took her wrist, walking up to the top of the hill to lay down right in the middle, with her following and laying next to you. You looked over at her, seeing her eyes shining, not from tears, but from the twinkling stars above you. You pulled her close, hearing her squeal.

She looked up at you, and felt your lips against her filled with fire and love. She melted against you, and you pulled away to look into her eyes.

Her eyes of blue.

"I love you," You held her closer.

"I love you too." She closed her eyes, and heard your heart race. She will fight for you. She won't let what happened happen again.