[Scenario #12] Your Reaction: She's Sick

Yumemi Yumemite: You wouldn't let her do any shows or fan meets.

Kirari Momobami: You would stop her from doing anything stressful as she is apart of the council. She would find you more amusing as you were protective over her sick state.

Itsuki Sumeragi: You wouldn't worry too much, you would keep your eyes on her through out the day.

Runa Yomozuki: You would force her to eat, sleep, and do anything to keep her from passing out or hurting herself as she has a bad habit of staying up too late playing games.

Yumeko Jabami: You would keep her away from any gambles, and you would scold her when she wasn't taking care of herself.

Midari Ikishima: You're not surprised, and take care of her with anyway. You would scold her and tease her.

Sayaka Igarashi: You would force her to stay with you, telling Kirari that she was sick. She would be stubborn to go back to school, but you wouldn't dare let her.

Meari Saotome: You would have to keep a close eye on her as she would complain about her "dying" self, or that she was fine.

Rei Batsubami: You wuldn't have to worry too much, but would always be there for her.

Ririka Momobami: You wouldn't leave for a moment, not even if she was telling you that you would get sick, nope! You wanted to be by her side the whole time to take care of her.