[Scenario #77] Her Reaction: You Propose

(They aren't teengers here -.- so don't comment things regarding this, alrighty?)

Yumemi Yumemite: You would propose to her on stage/(if she would be an actor)behind the scenes to show that she was yours. She'll be happy, but a little shy to be proposed in front of others.

Kirari Momobami: It would be a little slim for you to be the one to propose, but if you are the first to do so; she'll be happy in a goofy way. She would kiss you passionately, admiring the ring you gave her.

"I'm a little jealous that I'm a day late."

Itsuki Sumeragi: She would be a little anxious, she didn't understand why you wanted to talk, but to her relief you proposed to her. She instantly accepted, and hugged you tight.

"Yes! Yes!"

Runa Yomozuki: You rushed to her, and took her game gently out of her hands, but before she could whine she saw you on your knee. She was laughing, not to be rude, but by how happy and excited you were to propose to her(she accepted).

"Wow, this is a better cut scene."

Yumeko Jabami: She didn't know why you were taking her to her favaoite spots, but at the park where you loved to hang out with her, you proposed. She was happy, jumping to see you on your knee, and ran into your arms for a gentle kiss.

"Wow, this view is magnificent."

Midari Ikishima: She was a little awkward, didn't know what to do during your speech, but you didn't mind. You both were out and about, but decided to propose before it was too late. You stood up, and slid the ring on her finger. "Didn't know you'll be so romantic, you little dork."

Sayaka Igarashi: You were trying to figure out a way, where Sayaka would agree, to propose to her. So, why not in the confront of your own home after a lovely dinner prepared by you. When the dinner was over, you got up, and in front of her you took a knee. She was in joy to see you, and instantly accepted, loving how no-one was around that she didn't hide her reaction.

Meari Saotome: Upon seeing you on your knee, she was happy, but a little stern on the outside. Knowing she was happy, you placed the ring on her finger. "Don't act like that, I know you love it."

Rei Batsubami: Being calm and collected, she already knew you were getting ready for marriage, and she was silently waiting for you to propose(as she knew). You took a knee, and asked her those words, and she accepted - bring you into her embrace. "I already knew your plans."

Ririka Momobami: You wouldn't dare put her in the spot light(just like Sayaka), you proposed her in the comfort of your own house. You took extra are of her that day, and at the end, you gained nthe courage to say it.
Tears fell down her face, as she jumped into your arms, grasping your shirt.

"Yes!"