[One-Shot #13 Kirari and Ririka] Momobami Trouble

Requested: TheGayllama8

Warnings: None

Words: 370

---

The Momobami's had their eyes on you, two different people with interests of the same outcome. Ririka thought you were adorable, shy habits with a warm gummy smile. Loved your innocent eyes that shine, small hands thay tell a story -- shy gestures. Kirari had a different way, although the fact of you being adorable wasn't out of the picture, but her possessive and different nature was just the beginning.

The two sisters were distant from each other, Kirari thought of her as a child, and Ririka thought Kirari wasn't any good for you. You knew them both, as they would try to flirt(Ririka), but you were too shy to say anything or to flirt back if you were interested. It was amusing to Kirari, she would love the way she would leave you shaking from the fear of being the presidents prey.

You were more comfortable around Ririka as she always gently approached you, and tries not to overwhelm you. It was quite calming to say the least. You two were out eating, having lunch with Ririka was always the best.

"So. . ." She beginned. "What do you think about my sister?"

"Your sister?" You take a bite. "She scares me, but intrigues me with her unpredictable behavior. Her blue eyes could be soft or could be sinister." You squeak.

"Oh, yeah." She said. "Uh, what about me?"

"What about you?" You said, blushing.

"What do you think about me?" She asked.

"You're very gentle and kind -- cute too. You don't approach me with such control, you wait patiently for me to register you." You smile.

***

"Ririka." Y/N turned around to see Kirari looking at her with those sinister eyes. "Y/N."

"What are you d-doing here?" You ask.

"Looking for you of course." She smirked. "Would you mind attending with me to a very fairly romantic date." Kirari offered.

"Would you mind coming with me to a picnic date?"

***

Saying yes to Kirari:

"How delightful, it seems I'm still the main one."

Leaving Ririka to eat alone and dwell on her rejection.

Saying yes to Ririka:

"Yes! I'm so glad!"

Kirari huffs, slightly disappointed, but leaves the two of you alone.