[Scenario #45] Her Reaction: Fatally Ill/Having Trouble Breathing

Yumemi Yumemite: You would be watching one of her normal rehearsals, but what seemed like an ordinary cold turned fatal over night unbeknownst to the both of you. She would be dancing, laughing at your funny faces - having a nice time until your chest got tight, and you collapsed to the floor gasping for air. She would be shocked, and run over to you calling for help. She wouldn't know what to do, but wait for help that felt too far away.

"No, you have to breathe for me!"

When you get to the point you could come back home after a week at the hospital, she would be overprotective, and wouldn't take any stomach virus or simple cold like nothing. It was better for her worries, and your well-being.

Kirari Momobami: You didn't feel bad when you woke up, but as the day progressed you were having trouble getting the air you desperately need. It was just a day to relax in the council room, sitting at the sofa enjoying each others company. You felt your chest caving in, your lungs fighting for air, but it wasn't enough to bring you back. She saw you breathing rapidly, looking panicked, and her eyes showed her deep concern for your well-being. She called for Sayaka who instantly called for help, and you were brought to the infirmary.

"You should've told me."

When you wake up, she wouldn't had left your side. Sleeping by your side, dismissing the frustrated concern from Sayaka. She was only focused on you, watching you peacefully gain your color back. She wasn't going to let you recklessly gain illnesses, not after that.

Itsuki Sumeragi: It was a the something after school, watching Itsuki obliterate those she comes across during gambles, but as you were observing the gamble you suddenly felt ill, and were about to excuse yourself from the game; ending up on the floor gasping for air. She bluntly threw the chips, and ran to you with panic looking at the others. Ryota ran to get help, along with others as Meari controlled the crowd, and Yumeko was comforting Itsuki.

"What am I going to do!"

After you were taken to the infirmary, she was devastated to not had notice your odd absence, but now that you away from danger she was okay, and waited until you woke up.

Runa Yomozuki: She knew you were ill, you were sleeping next to her as she played her game. She heard you sudden change in mood, and saw that you were whimpering and gasping every second. She knew you were in trouble, and she got her others to get you help. She wasn't worried, or panicked, she knew you were going to be alright. "She's alright, she's strong."

Yumeko Jabami: You were being clingy in your sickly state, but your grip slowly lessen, and she saw your flushed face; rapidly breathing. She picked you up, and rushed over to the infirmary to get help. She watched over you, cleaning your face when subconscious actions occur. She was happy to see you get better over a week, and she loved to see your smile once more.

"There's that cute smile!"

Midari Ikishima: She was off at the council taking care of business, you were sleeping on the sofa Kirari offered you as they all knew you were slightly ill. She took notice of your reckless movements, and the rapid rise of your chest. She got up, and started to poke you until Sayaka slapped her hand. She picked you up, and walked causally to the infirmary.

"Shesh."

Sayaka Igarashi: She wouldn't had left you alone at home, she wouldn't panic when you start to gasp for air. She called for help, and followed you to the hosipial knowing you were in good hands, but next time would check on you more often then every two hours.

"You're okay"

Meari Saotome: She would be mad that you didn't tell her that you sick, and she saw you in a state she wish she hadn't seen as it was terrifying. She would watch you closely whenever you were sick, and make sure you didn't have any usually shortness of breath.

"Don't be a dumbass next time."

Rei Batsubami: She would try to stay calm, but would be scared for your life. When at the infirmary she wouldn't leave your side, and watch your closely. When woken, she would take your well-being seriously even if it's just a tiny stomach bug.

"I'll make sure you won't get sick like that again."

Ririka Momobami: She would be terrified, your body wheezing for air - the sound echoing the room like a tiny mouse squeaking around. She would rush to her sister for help, and you would be transferred to the infirmary in a private manner. She wouldn't leave your side, sleeping until you woke up. She would gently hug your frigid body to her chest with tears gracefully going down her face.

"Must tell me when you feel fairly ill!"