[Scenario #16] Her Reaction: Self-Harm

Yumemi Yumemite: Her face was petrified, she was shaking, she felt horrible not noticing it before.

"Why, why did you do this to yourself?"

"I thought it would distract me."

Kirari Momobami: Her face emotionless, no words were spoken, she patched you up, and held you close.

"Say something, please..."

Itsuki Sumeragi: She was paralyzed, she wouldn't had thought you would do this.

"Why didn't you come to me?"

"I don't know, I'm scared."

Runa Yomozuki: She noticed, your sleeves rose up as you were sleeping, she had no words, she was devastated.

Yumeko Jabami: She didn't want to let you go, she didn't want you to feel any more pain. She listened to you, no matter how hard you tried to hide your pain, she helped you through it.

Midari Ikishima: She had no smug remarks, she was speechless for once in her life. Her body didn't want to let you go, tears slowly ran down her face like second nature.

"I may beg for someone to hurt me." She looked at you. "But for you to hurt yourself? I. . ."

Sayaka Igarashi: She took care of you, tried to be strong for you, held you close while rocking your body. She was so worried.

Meari Saotome: She was a mess, she scold you from doing such acts, but her face betrayed her. Her face showed sorrow, and concern for you.

Rei Batsubami: She never been so lost, feeling out of control with your body in her arms tired from crying your heart out. She knew she couldn't let you go.

Ririka Momobami: Her heart shattered, she didn't want to believe you were doing anything to harm yourself, but you were, and it hurt more than anything.

"Why?! I'm here for you!"

"I'm so sorry."