[Scenario #58] You Use Draw 4 During A Game Of Uno

Yumemi Yumemite: "Did you just do that to make me mad?! I'll get back at you."

"Psssssh, is my baby mad~?"

Kirari Momobami: "I challenge." You had a card you could've played. "You are very predictable, wipe that childish grin off your face."

"Make me."

Itsuki Sumeragi: "WHAT?! YOU BASTARD! THIS MEANS WAR, GIVE ME YOUR NAIL!"

"Calm down, it's card game!"

Runa Yomozuki: "So this is what it feels to lose during a game."

"Don't be a sore loser, just because you have fifteen cards more than everyone here doesn't mean you are to lose. . .yet. . ."

Yumeko Jabami: "Oh my, it seems that my girl has betrayed me, but no fret I have a card that could make this game a whole lot of fun - Blue Eyes White Dragon, I summon you in attack position!"

"Yumeko this is UNO, not Yu-Gi-Oh!"

Midari Ikishima: "Slice me open with that card."

"The hell, no! What is wrong with you; lust over pain?! It a card game!"

"Come on, it was a joke...unless..."

Sayaka Igarashi: "How childish, this game is stupid - no real strategy. How ridiculous..."

"You say that, yet you are crying from a simple childish game."

"You betrayed me, you used a draw 4!"

Meari Saotome: "Asshole, I was going to win before you had to purposely used that one card on me!"

"Don't blame me, blame the game."

Rei Batsubami: "Excuse me. There must be a mistake, you just used a draw four on me. You must be punished."

"Wait, what?!"

Ririka Momobami: Why would I do that you monster, this precious girl only needs love not any more cards to her - already - large hand.

"No, I'm going to lose!"

"Uh, you still have a chance. . ."

30 cards, holy.