[Scenario #64] Argument (Her Fault)

Yumemi Yumemite: She would be too overwhelmed, destroying the room she was in over something she was at fault with. She didn't intend to make something small turn into an argument, but she did nonetheless. She would be hesitant to confront you, guilty for being the one that caused an insignificant fight.

"Y/N, I'm sorry."

"You can make it up to me, by singing you idiot."

Kirari Momobami: She knew what she did, she didn't like seeing your frown, but she couldn't take what she did back as it already happened. She sighed, feeling slightly defeated by the small matter. She would confront you after you had calmed down to admit what she did was unnessary.

"I admit what I did wasn't all that great, but you also helped fill the fire, Y/N. So hot-headed."

"What kind of apology is this?"

She kissed you. "Nevermind."

Itsuki Sumeragi: She was gloomy, she didn't expect those words to exit out of her mouth, or be the cause of a major/minor argument. She knew she had to make it up to you, but she didn't know what would bring up the mood, so she brought you gentle looking flowers.

"I was wrong." She handed you the flowers.

"Thanks for the gift. Come in."

"I'm sorry."

"I know."

Runa Yomozuki: She would be annoyed that she was at fault. She didn't want to be the one that had to apologize, but she had to if she wanted some of your love. She entered the room, a tiny smirk on her face as she saw you huddled up in the onesie she gave you.

"Forgave me that fast?"

"Shut up."

"I know, I'm so adorable aren't I?"

Yumeko Jabami: She was uneasy, she may have a manipulative away of getting her way, but when it came to you and her; she didn't like the frown you had as she got angry. She was instant with the apology, not wanting a single second without you.

She camr up behind you, and gave you a tight squeeze. "Yumeko!"

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to lose my temper. May you a company me to a little dinner?" She begged.

"F-fine."

Midari Ikishima: She knew she messed up, but how would you possibly talk to her after her harsh words against you? She had her hands in the skirts pockets, sulking around until she saw you walking down the hallway. She came up to you, and gently announced herself.

"Hey, Y/N-"

"Shut up, asshole."

"Come on, I'm sorry. Give me another chance to make it up to you?"

"You get one."

Sayaka Igarashi: It terrified her more than anything, that her mistake could do damage to the relationship. She ran after you, hoping you wouldn't be blinded by emotions to get yourself hurt.

"Y/N, I'm sorry. I didn't mean those words. It was-"

"You an idiot, but I love you."

"I'm so sorry."

Meari Saotome: She grunted, feeling the anxious pit in her stomach.

"Meari?" Yumeko said.

"What?"

"You may want to look over there."

You were walking with your head down, still sad about the other day. She quickly catched up, her arms crossed. "Y/N, we need to talk-"

"Why? You made yourself clear."

"I was being a jackass, and I'm sorry."

Rei Batsubami: She sighed, walking down the peacefully hallway. She didn't know where you were, nor where you were heading. She turned to corner to finally see you alone. You glanced over at her, a frown visible on your face. She grimaced.

"Y/N, please accept my apology. I was wrong."

"I thought-"

"I'm sorry." She held you close. "I was very wrong."

Ririka Momobami: You never thought she would be the to start an argument, but you didn't stay to listen to her idiocy. She felt the tears tickle down her face, under her mask. You knew she didn't mean it, so you came up behind her, holding her close to you.

"Don't cry, I know you didn't mean it."

"I-I'm-"

"I know. It's okay."