[Scenario #90] Her Reaction: Your Gay Panic

Requested: iamasimpforkirari

Yumemi Yumemite: Would adore you so much, but wouldn't understand anything at all. "I'm flattered, but what?"

Kirari Momobami: Would find it so amusing and cute that you were just in an endless cycle of trying to speak.

"Cat got your tongue? Or did I?"

Itsuki Sumeragi: Would stare at you helplessly, trying to comfort you, but at the end that made you panic more.

"Oh god, what is happening."

Runa Yomozuki: Would stare at you dumbfounded until she'll laugh at how flustered you are. "Wow, if I knew I could do this I would have done it more often."

Yumeko Jabami: Would watch you with so much love, knowing you were trying to speak, but you were gay-panicking too much.

"Awww, Y/N! So cute!"

Midari Ikishima: Just watch you being a mess a few minutes before poking you. "I know, I'm hot and all, but are you good?" That just ended up with being an even more of a mess.

Sayaka Igarashi: You would cause her to be a mess as well, ending with an endless gay-panic between you two.

"This isn't going anywhere!"

Meari Saotome: With her arms crossed, secretly loving you this way, but would have to stop it somewhere.

"Dumbass, stop being cute and speak."

Rei Batsubami: Looking at you with a tiny smirk. "And to think this time I did this one accident."

Ririka Momobami: "Are you okay?!" Until realizing you were panicking because of her. "I'm so sorry!"

----

Author Note alert: We have only ten more scenarios left until they are over!

Make the last ten count and let me know here which ten you would -- at most -- want to see! The one with the most comments/votes with be picked and the top one will be the last one to be read!

Enjoy!