[One-Shot #71] Sad To See You Suffer

eimoko

Kirari x Poisoned Reader

[Based off Scenario 5]

You and Kirari were in a middle a very important gamble against mischievous oppenets that were wanting to gain all of Kirari's votes. The oppenets were targeting you, asking questions, or raising the stake that were soon affect what's happening inside your body.

You have taken a poison that was instructed for Kirari, but you took it instead. Although, rhe oppenets didn't care who took it as long as they would win.

You felt tried, dizzy, and weak to do anything - to speak words or the simplest tasks in the gamble. Kirari took notice, seeing your pale face, but she knew you would be mad at her if she was focusing only on you. You looked down at your hand, and you felt a long drip of blood leave rhe side of your mouth. You wipe it off, staring at it in fear of what they have done to you.

"Bahahahahahaha!" The person cracked. "Times ticking Y/N, and if Kirari doesn't win you'll die."

You couldn't hold the cards up anymore, the cards flying all over the floor. Your head forehead smashed against the table, your arms going limp, but all that remain that told Kirari you were still alive was wheezing from your mouth.

"Pfff -- look at her pitiful self." They said. "Shall me continue, Kirari?"

Kirari snickered, her eyes glowing blue, and she turned her hand around.

"It may have seem I already won."

"HOW -- HOW THE HELL-"

Kirari stood up, lending to their face.

"I don't hesitate to destroy what hurts my precious things." Kirari looked over at Sayaka, and then back to the oppenet. "Especially someone I love dearly."

"She took it voluntarily!" They hissed.

She grabbed their collar. "Do you think I care? You shall now die a total nobody. Sayaka you know what to do."

"WHAT YOU!" They were taken out of the room.

Kirari looked down at you. "Every game comes at it's own risk, but to see you suffer from it makes me sad."She picked you, and carries you to the infirmary -- kissing your forehead.

---

She held you hand as you ate your food for the day. The poison didn't kill you, but some side effects did remain. She was there for you no matter what.

"Thanks, Kirari!" You said, squeezing her hand.

She giggled. "Glad to hear it."

"Your cooking is so amazing! Can you teach me some time?"

"Well see, I don't want you to start cooking your own meals." She said.

"I will never let one of your dishes leave!"

"Good, that would be saddening."

"I love you, Kirari -- never leave me?"

"Never, but that also means you don't either?"

"Of course!"

---

"Are they dealt with?"

Sayaka shook her head. "Yes, President."

"Good, now the election can continue as it should, and no one will be messing with my Y/N anymore."

"Understood, President."

Kirari looked at the moon, her eyes glowing blue. "I'll make sure of that."