[One-Shot #49 Sayaka] Sneaky Gift

Requested: N/A

Warning: None

Words: 416

---

"Oh, Sayaka! Look at what I've brought amongst the council!" You place down a mysterious box on the table. "This will blow your mind away!"

"What does a tiny box hold that is so great?" Midari asked. "Is it a gift?"

"No for you, sicko!" You open it up, and it was a picture of yourself. "Tada! Isn't it wonderful!"

"Pwahahahaha! What are you narcissist?" Midari chuckled.

"Uh, thank you - Y/N." She took the object, confused, but didn't want to seem rude to discard it. "It's nice."

"Hey, later - can you come over to my house when you find something you like?"

"What else would I w-want?"

"Oh, nothing - bye!"

"You picked the weirdest lover." Midari shrugged. "Didn't know she was your taste, Sayaka! Bwahaha!"

"Oh, shut up before I taze you."

"I'll love that."

"Freaking--" She sighed.

***

She looked at the photo blankly before a shiny light caught her eye. She grasped the photo, and opened the frame. Behind the idiotic photo was an expressive piece of jewelry, along with a very nice-written letter.

I hope you enjoyed your gift. I didn't want to embarrass you in front of the others - or just Midari who was there. I didn't expect someone else to be there, since Kirari was gone, and everyone else was hosting or enjoying an after school gamble. So when I saw her in the crack of the door, I ran to get a frame, and a picture of myself to place in the box I already had to leave Midari thinking of anything else, but the jewelry. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the wonderful gift!

- Y/N

"She remembered, the jewelry that caught my eye from that shop. How was she able to afford it?"

"Don't think so lowly of me, Sayaka. Even though it was a year since you seen that particular charm, I worked day-after-day to afford just a gem for an angel who deserved it." You said, walking next to her.

"Y/N, that's so sweet." She said, holding the charm.

"If It's you - it's worth the hard work." You took the gem, and gently helped place it on ber body. "You look magnificent, beautiful as ever. Wasn't this the perfect day? I like seeing you smile, even if I don't get to see you all the time."

"That's-" She hugged you tight.

"I love you, Sayaka."

"I love you too."

A sneaky gift just for you.