[Scenario #60] She Purposely Acts Cute For You

Yumemi Yumemite: She would be flustered before complaining about the expression you were making. You would engulf her in a hug, kissing her all over. "When I said you were cute before, you are more than that."

Kirari Momobami: You would be astonished, never would you had imagine Kirari go her way to act cute for you. You would have to control yourself, and she'll laugh at your flustered face. "Don't be so surprise, Y/N. This isn't the end of the world."

Itsuki Sumeragi: You would chuckle, grabbing her hand to your lips. She would be proud of herself by making you blush at her performance. Although, she was acting cute you were adorable just by blushing at her.

Runa Yomozuki: She would do it to mess with you, but the sight of your genuine smile she was happy. You would hug her tight, and lift her up - spinning her around in pure joy.

Yumeko Jabami: Yumeko was cute on her own, but knowing she was acting cute just for you, and not a manipulation it was undoubtedly amazing. She was secretly doing this for you to kiss her, which you did in the end.

Midari Ikishima: She was most likely forced by her friends to indulge in the cute act, but at the end she was cocky about her effect on you. She would kiss your forehead before flicking in.

"Take it all end, I'm not doing this again.

Sayaka Igarashi: Kirari had dressed her up to torture her for own amusement, and was told to do a little dance and song to you. You were overly joyed, and you kissed her hard in bewilderment to her actions.

"Y-Y-Y/N!"

Meari Saotome: She would be angry she had to do this, but she was slightly happy to see your reaction in the end. You would tease her for all long has she lived, but wouldn't forget the moment at all(as you took some photos).

Rei Batsubami: She wouldn't be confident, so she went to you with cheesy romantic jokes to assume you, and it did. You kept emphasizing that she was adorable, and she was happy that you saw her that way.

Ririka Momobami: She would do a cute song for you, telling you how much she loved you, but you stopped her in the middle to hold her tight.

"I-I can't breathe!"

"Shhh, don't talk."