[One-Shot #51] Her Unsettling Quotes

(Please understand these quotes are not directed at the reader, these are just random quotes she has said during your time you together).

Yumemi Yumemite: "Can't that fat big just burn in hell?"

Kirari Momobami: "If you want to become one of the council, how about you stab out your heart for me?"

Itsuki Sumeragi: "Wouldn't it be fun if I were to take more than your finger nail?"

Runa Yomozuki: "Get off your ass, your crying is so pathetic."

Yumeko Jabami: "We wouldn't want this to end in a deadly massacre, but if ends up like that I won't hesitate to drag you down with me."

Midari Ikishima: "Ahahahahaha, shot me - I did to feel the blood pour out of my body!"

Sayaka Igarashi: "How lovely, you are mine now - a dream come true."

Meari Saotome: "Can't help, but be embarrassed just by being in front of you."

Rei Batsubami: "Just because one has a title that is deemed to be a use of a mechanism of degrading someone, doesn't always account you to beat them to a corpse, or I will demonstrate their pain upon you."

Ririka Momobami: "I would trade someone's soul to protect my family name from intrudes that try to take our leadership over the school. I won't hesitate, nothing means more than that."