[Scenario #100] She Says Goodbye To The Person Behind the Screen

Yumemi Yumemite: "It's time! It's been more than a year, and I am so lucky the meet you Y/N! But sadly it's time to say goodbye! Goodbye for now!"

Kirari Momobami: "You caught my eye from the beginning, and it has been so long since then, but all things came to an end. Goodbye, honey."

Itsuki Sumeragi: "It's was fun knowing you, Y/N! Through all the hardship and joy, I hope we can meet again!"

Runa Yomozuki: "Ehehehehehe, Y/N! Don't forget me, that'll be sad if you did. Bye bye!"

Yumeko Jabami: "Oh, darling! It's time isn't it? You are such a precious thing in my life, Y/N, and I'll treasure you forever."

Midari Ikishima: "Leaving so soon? That's too bad, I really enjoyed being with you, but I guess time flies by when you're hanging fun."

Sayaka Igarashi: "I'm going to miss you, but don't worry I will take great care of myself life. Goodbye, Y/N."

Meari Saotome: "I guess you were great to hang out with. You had your ups-and-downs I guess. I hope. . .I can see you again."

Rei Batsubami: "We had fun didn't we? Remember that prank and you said no in an instant? That's was funny. . .just don't forget me okay?"

Ririka Momobami: "It's been that long? I'm really going to miss you! Having you by my side was the happiest moments of my life. I really wish to meet you again, can you make that happen?"

---

Wow, now we have about 20 One-Shots to go until this book is finish for good! Hope you had fun! See you soon!

- Ken