[One-Shot #98] Get Back In Bed!

Mary x Sick!Stubborn! Reader

You huffed, crossing your arms with a stuffy noise and a sore throat. You hate being sick, and more importantly, staying still in bed for a long period of time. You kicked the bed sheets onto the floor, sneezing right after. Mary was soon to be coming over after school, knowing how you were when you were sick.

Stubborn and emotional is the very definition of how you are when you are sick. Mary knew that, she has her ways to keep you at bay while she took care of you because you can be a brat sometimes. You got up from your bed, walking down the hallway to the kitchen to hear the door open. She walked in, and she crossed her arms.

"Get back in bed, what are you doing?!" She hissed.

"I hate being in bed, and -- I'm hungry!" You pouted, walking more into the room.

"I'm your girlfriend, I cook for you, now get in bed for the last time!"

"Fine, fine!" You walked out, stomping your feet to your room.

She walked into the kitchen shaking her with a small smile, kind of enjoying your behavior when you're sick because after you become loving and affectionate right after and she lives for that, but she won't ever tell.

---

She walked into your room, seeing your body stretched out on the bed, barely awake. She shook your body, needing you to have at least a few bites in your system.

"What?" You looked at her. "I need my sleep!"

"Didn't you say you were hungry?"

"Yeah, not many more, me sleep now."

She pulled your body to her, resting your head on your arm.

"You're gonna feed me?" You cried. "That's so nice!"

"Shut up and eat, dumbass."

"So mean!" You cried louder.

"No! No! Just eat please. . ."

"Okay!"

She tucked you into bed. "Goodnight, get well." You grabbed her shirt, asleep. "I guess I can stay. . ."

---

Hello! The info page and the request page will be deleted! So please comment your request down below.

Requests ➡

The top two that I personal like will be the last two. I enjoy long detailed requests, or something specific. Have fun.