[One-Shot #72] Soft Snores

-stupidteen

Midari x Reader

You had gotten home very late, and knowing Midari she must have been asleep in the bed, but walking into you saw her on the couch. You walked around to see if she was at all wake, and you saw her look at you, and the biggest smile was shown on her face.

"You're back." She said, sleepily.

You chuckle, adoring her smile.

"I am, and it's very late. Why are you still up?"

"I was waiting for you." She answered.

You sighed. "Come on, let's get ready for bed." She got up, and hugged her from behind.

"I'm glad your home, it's too quiet without you." She nuzzled into your shoulder. "I love how you smell, it's so refreshing."

"You tell me that every day."

"Good, the way it should be." She laughed. "Here let me assist."

"Huh?" You got picked up by Midari, as she cradled your body into her. She took you up to the bed, and gently laid you onto the soft mattress.

You looked at her. She had the softest eyes that only looked at you. You felt so happy when she held you, kissed you, and she felt the same way with you.

She helped you get comfortable before gathering pyjamas from the closest. She helped you get dressed up, as you were laying on the bed.

Once that was finished, she climbed into bed, and hugged you from behind. Pushing your body into her, and she nuzzled her nose into your hair.

"I love you, Y/N." She whispered.

"I love you too, Midari."

"You won't hate me ever will you?"

You looked back at her. "I can never hate you Midari, you are my everything."

She relaxed. "You are my everything too." She held you tighter. "Just don't hate me or disappear."

"Never in a million years, Midari."

She smiled, kissing your forehead.

"Goodnight." She said.

"Goodnight, baby." You nuzzled into her chest, hearing her heart beat along with the small sound of soft snores.