[Scenario #1] How You Met/Meet

Yumemi Yumemite: You're one of her fans, and ended up meeting her face to face. She was very kind and gentle with you, and you were very happy to see your idol. She felt some type of connection from you than anyone else, and she was looking forward to seeing you again.

Kirari Momobami: It was unexpected, one day her council requested you. You entered the room, and she was waiting with Sayaka at her side. You weren't very known at the academy, and you thought you were in some type of trouble. In the end, she just wanted to talk to you, seeing you for the first time was intriguing to her. She wanted to see you without other students around distracting her.

Itsuki Sumeragi: You were in a rush, wanting to watch a gamble of a friend, but you ended up bumping into Itsuki while she was with Meari. When she was about to fall, you pull her into yourself. You apologize right away, running away from the both of them. She found you cute, but couldn't say anything as you never gave her a chance.

Runa Yomozuki: You were her little candy shop. You were always around somewhere, ready to resupply her little stand of suckers when it is empty/close to being empty.

Yumeko Jabami: You watched her as she gambled with Meari, you were amazed by her risk-taking. After some time you finally encountered her. You blushed, feeling the need to cry. You take her hand and shook it, leaving her stunned as you left.

Midari Ikishima: You saw her with her gun pointing at Jun, you weren't scared, but nor did you feel safe. She was clearly insane, but you found that charming for an odd reason. You found her in the bathroom, hearing her and her weird sounds. You asked if she was okay, but you left quietly after not wanting to interfere.

Sayaka Igarashi: You didn't meet her face-to-face her, but you always saw her with the council. You wanted to know her more, but it was hard to do so.

Meari Saotome: You meet her without the intention to do so. You accidentally did something to annoy her, but she softens up seeing your shy state. She walked off, and you didn't expect her to be so nice. Seeing that she was insane on the gambling table.

Rei Batsubami: You saw her as her real self, walking down the hallway.  You smiled as she was she nods her head in return. You waved, and she did back.

Ririka Momobami: You saw Meari bump into Ririka, as you were nearby. You her real face, the twin of Kirari, the complete opposite. You quickly noticed her cute flustered face. You didn't get time to do anything else as interfering would cause to much harm to your delicate body.