[Scenario #97] You Fall Asleep While Cuddling

Yumemi Yumemite: She wouldn't mind, having you in her arms was something she always looked forward to, and not she was able to see your cute sleeping face as well.

Kirari Momobami: She was rather amused that you had fellen asleep, not caring about any thing else, but you at the moment she brought you closer into her embrace. Feeling your soft skin, she ended up failing asleep as well.

Itsuki Sumeragi: She was usually the one that would fall asleep with you, making sure you weren't the only one dozing off after a long day -- you wouldn't feel guilty. It made her smile looking at your peaceful face.

Runa Yomozuki: She doesn't mind you feeling, but cuddling and falling asleep? Were you trying to suffocate her while she was playing games? She didn't mind if she was laying down, but she was in your lap. Oh well, she loved hearing your soft snores any way so it wasn't all that bad.

Yumeko Jabami: She would always try to lure you into sleeping in her arms or just when you were cuddling because she knew you wanted to, but your forced yourself to stay aware of her physical touch. Although, she immeasurably loved your cute sleeping face, and while holding you as well was a luxury.

Midari Ikishima: She would start laughing to herself, not expecting you to sleep so soon, but you also were the one who wanted to cuddle. She smiled, taking pictures of you cuddle up against her.

Sayaka Igarashi: She enjoyed knowing you were comfortable to sleep in her embrace, and loved that you were getting some sleep as well. It brought her so much happiness, even if it seemed small.

Meari Saotome: She was always dismissive about cuddling, but when you did you melted against her touch. When that usually happens, you had fallen asleep, and she was smiling mischievously as you slept.

Rei Batsubami: She didn't move, not one bit when you fell asleep, not daring to awake you in such a peaceful rest. She just wanted you to keeping sleeping against her, a secert pleasure.

Ririka Momobami: Seeing you asleep made her tired, she fixed her position, hoping it didn't wake you up, and slept along side you. A smile always on her face when she was able to have you next to her.