[One-Shot #100] That's A Gun Midari!

XxurgirlfriendxX

Midari x Sick Reader

Midari didn't exactly know how to take care of another person, especially of they are sick, but for you she was willing to help you feel better. Even though her actions were a little over-the-top for your sick mindset and aching body. You walked into the living room to see Midari writing on a napkin.

"What are you doing?" You asked, your voice nasally. "With a napkin."

She turned around. "You're alive!"

You looked at her confused. "Yes, I am." You walked over to the kitchen.

"Wait!" She looked down at her napkin. "Sit down let me get you. . .whatever you need!"

She dragged your barely responsive body over to the couch. You sat down, watching the clock intently before you felt something tap you.

"That's a gun, Midari." You looked at it again. "That's a gun, Midari!"

"This always makes me feel better." She said, laughing.

"Can you get me water, instead?"

"Yeah, I can do that, no problem!" She went back into the kitchen. "Maybe I can make her some breakfast. She needs food, and water!"

After some time, she walked back out with decent cooked food and a glass of water. She set them on the table, and sat next to you. You were about to pick up the fork until she stopped with gently.

"I want to feed you." She said.

"O-okay." You took your hand back.

She picked up the fork getting a food portion, and she brought it close to your face. You opened your mouth, feeling the fork leave from your mouth, and you chewed. You smiled, it was pretty good for how it looked.

"Can I ask you something." You sniffed. "Where did you even get the gun, is there guns in the kitchen?"

She chuckled, sightly blushing. "Not really, but there are some in the bathroom."

You looked at her, then to the food. "Anyway, keep feeding me, I'm hungry."

"Okay!"

---

This is the end of the book.

End: Firday, January 1st, 2021

The books that had won for this account

[Top Four]

1. Attack On Titan

2. Kirari Imagines

3. DDLC

4. Hero Academia

The top books that won for my second account TwoSidedKenjiro

[Top Four]

1. Outcome Of Your Life

2. Dumb Dumb

3. Tainted Love

4. The Blind Momobami

***
Note: Thank you it was been, what two years at max? This book has grown over those years, and it was a great feeling knowing people enjoyed my writing. Sadly, we have to depart from this book to another, and I hope you would like that one as much as you liked this one.

If you want more Kakegurui stuff check out hoetaruuu and SimpleTimes1

If you just want a whole lot of good GXG stuff check out Nighttra

See you on the other side. Don't be sad it ended, be happy that it was made. Goodbye 👋

- Ken