[One-Shot #16 Midari] Wholesome Cuddles

Midari x Reader (fluff)

Requested: _lolicon_

You had a long day, and at last you can rest your worries away until Midari comes home so you can spend time with your crazy girl.

Although, you didn't expect yourself to sleep through her arrival. She entered the house with a bang, knowing you were upstairs in your room doing a calming activity.

She walked into to the room, ready to announce herself loud to scare you for a bit of fun, but noticed your sleeping figure, and was adored by it.

Tiny snores echoed the room, your hand in a fist grasping the blanket by your face. It was a sight she wanted to see often.

She set down her stuff on the desk you both shared for little artsy projects she wouldn't admit to anyone.

She dressed into something comfortable, and slid into the bed wrapping protective arms over you. You were shocked, and called out her name is confusion.

"Midari?" You said, slurring a little.

She smiled, and kissed the back of your head. "I'm right here, don't worry." She said, stroking your arm for comfort.

It wasn't everyday she was soft and gentle; she always had snarky replies, and insane behavior. But for you, she would drown you in physical and innocent contact to make you melt into her.

"But wanna hang out with you." You said, trying to get up.

"No, no. I wanna cuddle with you. I know you had a rough day, and it's not every day you get to see this side nlw enjoy it!" She spoke, snuggling into you.

"Oh, okay." You let her spoon you, and you laid there peaceful with your girl. You didn't want it to end, never, you loved her to much, especially when you two do cute art together.

"I love you." She said.

"Love you too, Midari." You said after.

---

"Is it weird that I spy on them?" Runa said.

"Yes, of course, but they are so cute I must watch!" Yumemi said.

"You guys are idiots." Meari said, knowing me felt the same way.