5 - The Oil of The Beast (Part 1) (Not Edited)

As promised, here is another chapter. Part two will be posted tomorrow. I hope to get another chapter done for you all this week. Please note that this hasn't been edited yet. It's a raw draft. Feel free to rip it apart. Tell me what you like or hate. I want to make BE the best book it can possibly be so honest feedback is always welcome. Thanks for reading! :0)

________________________________________________________________________________

5 - The Oil of The Beast (Part 1)

Eden stared up at Declan, dumfounded and beyond disbelief. Didn't Declan say earlier that he wasn't allowing anything but pain after beating the shit out of Sofia? Or had he forgotten already?

Tears blurred Eden's vision as she tried to make sense of the situation. "I don't understand. What do you want me to do?"

Declan's next words brought Eden back to the night she broke Ben's nose. It was the night Declan ordered Ben to rape her.

"You'll be offering Benjamin a release with either your mouth or your body. I'll be nice and allow you to choose which one you're more comfortable with."

Fear settled into the pit of her stomach. Declan is finally going to make her have sex with Ben. The thought nearly made her sick.

"Please, I don't-"

"Do I need to get the cuffs and Minitour?" Declan cut her off. His fingers slipped back into Eden's hair, pulling her head back. "I can easily make the choice myself."

"No!" Eden was quick to respond, shaking her head franticly. There was no way she'd allow him to choose for her. "It's okay. I'll choose."

The others stood silently by the roaring fireplace. Their eyes, save for Darius, were on Eden, waiting for her to make her next move.

Eden glanced at Ben, willing him to meet her pleading gaze. But his eyes were on Declan and his hands were lifting to the back of his neck. There wasn't an ounce of life in his eyes, only dull nothingness. His irises were pits of despair big enough to swallow them whole.

Eden's gaze drift down Ben semi-muscular chest, over his hips, and didn't stop until it landed on his erection. It was slightly larger than normal but nowhere near as daunting as Darrius's.

Eden inhaled a shaky breath, still trying to talk herself into doing this for Ben. You can either have sex with Ben or give him a blow job. Sounds like an easy choice. Blow job it is.

She torn her gaze from Ben and turned her attention back to Declan. There was no other choice to make. Either she chooses the release or Declan does.

"Where...do...you...want me?" The words came out as a raspy jumbled mess of incoherent sounds as she tried to steady her pounding heart.

"What was that?" Declan asked, "Speak up now so everyone can hear you."

"I said where do you want me?" This time Eden spoke clearly.

Declan paused, as though challenging Eden's willingness to obey. "The bed will do just fine."

"You'll need to let go of my hair first for me to do that."

Declan held Eden a moment longer as thought proving to her that she can't dictate what he does. Then his fingers slipped from her hair, releasing her. "Then by all means, after you."

Eden slipped from the barstool. Her body almost colliding with Declan's chest. She stepped past him. With every movement, her body hurt that much more. A sticky wetness settles over her back. Eden could only imagine how badly she was bleeding.