Tex Sawyer's Prom Special

(A/N: To anyone who is a Texas Chainsaw Massacre fan, I have one more prom scenario to do. Sorry that I have to do it so late. I forgot that I have one more character so my bad. This character is picked by @Articbunny101. Hope you all enjoy the chapter and again my apologies for forgetting the character and also this is the dress you're wearing.)

You are so excited for prom as you got on your prom dress and some heels. Your mom begin to fix your hair as your dad helped you with putting on a corsage on your arm as you smiled at them. You already got eyeshadow and foundation on your face until the door knocks. You came over and opened the door to see Tex Sawyer with his tuxedo on his body.

"Hey honey." Tex smiled

"Hey. Ready to go to the prom?" You asked

"Yes I am." Tex said

You waved goodbye to your parents and Tex brought you into the limo as you cuddled with him as the driver drove you off to where the prom is located at a country club. The driver opened the limo as you and Tex both got out as you both make nice poses for the camera. After a few poses, you both went to have some cocktail time with the others as you smiled while having some mini tacos while Tex is having some French bread pizza.

"This pizza is very good." Tex said

"I'm glad you enjoy it." You said

After when cocktail time is over, you both then went to the prom as the DJ begin to perform some songs as you and Tex started to dance together with smiles. He twirled you around as you smiled with him, not to mention your friends awed at the relationship.

"Attention students, ARE YOU READY TO ROCK FOR YOUR PROM?" The principal asked

The students cheered as you also joined along with smiles on their faces.

"Then prepare for the group to rock your prom even better. Please make some noise for My Chemical Romance." The principal said

My Chemical Romance came onstage as they performed songs including Helena, I'm Not Ok, Welcome To The Black Parade, Teenagers, Vampires Will Never Hurt You, Honey This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two Of Us and so many more. You begin to dance with Ted as the students moshed for fun as you felt very happy. After the prom, you begin to leave with Tex as he begin to bring you back to his home for cuddles. You have the best prom ever.

Me: Sorry that I forgot about you Tex.

Tex: No worried. It happens all the time

Bendy: I adore the prom

Lucas Baker: Me too.

Marguerite Baker: Don't blame yourself. *pat her back*

Me: Thanks guys for understanding

Mary Shaw: Now the prom chapter is completed

Pennywise: The author sincerely apologize for forgetting Tex Sawyer and I hope you all forgive her.

Ginger Fitzgerald: Hope you all enjoy the chapter

Me: Have a great day everyone!!