When You/They Caught You Naked

Brahms Heelshire:

You are now taking a shower as you begin to scrub your body. As you are scrubbing your body, Brahms begin to come inside as he needs a shower. He then open the curtains and notice that you are naked and he blushed red. You blush and begin to cover yourself.

"Brahms!" You blushed

"Sorry.." Brahms said

Brahms closed the door while blushing and he leaves as you continue to shower.

Pyramid Head:

After when you are finish with school, you are now in your room and you begin to shower with some music on. You then heard the door squeaking as you continue as Pyramid Head open the curtain and notice your bum which made him get erected. You made a squeal as he take a picture of it and leave.

Harry Warden:

You came back into the hotel and heard the shower running. You begin to think it must've been time for a shower as you got on your towel and went inside the bathroom. You opened the shower curtain as Harry screamed like a girl and cover himself as you blushed.

"Privacy!!!" Harry said in his deep voice.

You blushed so much as you ran out the bathroom.

SweetTooth:

You hummed as you begin to scrub your body with some cherry blossom soap with a scented bathroom loofa. SweetTooth opened the door just a tiny bit and smirk at your body in the shower as you gasped and throw a shampoo as it hit on his head.

Bo Sinclair:

Bo Sinclair is now taking a shower after working a job as a mechanic and he begin to scrub his body as you came back from your job at the hotel. You begin to go to your hotel room and heard the shower running as you strip your clothes including the underwear and bra. You begin to go to the bathroom and that's when you remove the curtains as Bo gasped and cover himself and you blush with a nosebleed.

"PRIVACY!!!" Bo said

You leave the bathroom while blushing.

CandyMan:

You are now taking a shower and begin to sing your F/S. While singing, you begin to hear the door creak and that's when you stopped and put a towel until CandyMan open the curtains with some towels as you blush.

"CandyMan!" You blushed

"Sorry.. I just came to get you some more towels." CandyMan said

You begin to thank him while covering yourself with a towel and leave.

Polite Leader:

You are now taking a shower after a long day of purging with the group. Polite Leader came in the bathroom because he wanted a shower too and he remove the curtains and you gasped and cover yourself.

"I apologize for disturbing your shower time." Polite Leader said

You nodded as he left the bathroom as you resume your shower.

Vincent Sinclair:

Vincent is now taking a shower with his mask off as you are coming to the house and hear the shower running. You do need a shower too as you got your towel and begin to go to the bathroom. You take off your clothes and even your undergarments and that's when you open the curtains as Vincent gasp and cover himself and you blush in a deep shade of red.