When They Showed You Their Talent

Brahms Heelshire:

Brahms begin to make a porcelain doll in under seconds as you smiled as he gave you a doll that looks like you as you like his talent.

SweetTooth:

SweetTooth showed you his talent which is making ice cream in under two minutes. He gave it to you which is your favorite ice cream flavor and you eat it and hummed with delight.

Lucas Baker:

Lucas's talent make your eyes widen with shock. He can build a trap in under 1 minute as you begin to smile and look at the trap which is a rat trap infested with rats.

Pyramid Head:

Pyramid Head can show you his talent as he does dance sexually to you as you blush in a deep shade of red. You do like his talent very much.

Harry Warden:

Harry Warden begin to show you his talent which is making a Valentine's Day card with a actual heart in under a minute. He gave it to you as you smiled and thanked him as you kiss his cheek.

Tex Sawyer:

Tex begin to sing you his favorite song which is The Thunder Rolls by Garth Brooks and you begin to listen to him singing as you sway your head to the music.

Vincent Sinclair:

Vincent begin to make a wax figure in under 5 minutes as he showed you a wax figure of a person holding a heart as you applaud at his talent and kiss his cheek.

Bo Sinclair:

Since Bo is a mechanic, his talent is that he can fix a car in under four minutes as he begin to fix your car and finish with it as you applaud at his talent.

CandyMan:

CandyMan's talent is that he can summon a swarm of bees on another person who is mean and cruel to you as you begin to observe the talent he made. You love the talent even though you're not afraid of bees.

Creeper:

Creeper showed you a weird talent which is juggling four hearts, three kidneys and two small intestines and he caught it all in his mouth as you smiled and clapped your hands.

Bendy:

Bendy showed you his talent which is singing his song and you begin to listen to him sing the song and clapped your hands as you like the talent.

Jennifer Check:

Jennifer showed you her talent which is she does gymnastics and begin to do her cheerleading thing as you begin to smile at her and blow a kiss. You enjoyed her talent very much.

Mary Shaw:

Mary's talent is very cute. She can make a puppet in under 50 seconds. You begin to smile and hold the puppet which is a wooden one and she smiled at her.

Pamela Voorhees:

Pamela begin to show her a talent which is making a chocolate lava cake in under a minute and she gave it to you and you smiled and eat it.

Marguerite Baker:

Marguerite's talent is that she can cook a meal for you and her family in under 3 minutes and she gave it to you as you eat it and smile at the meal she made.

Angela Baker:

"Y/N come here!!" Ricky smiled

You came over and asked Ricky what is it and he brings you to the archery game and you notice Angela with a few male and female campers. Angela carefully pulled the lining back with her bow and she released it as it landed on the bullseye. You cheered as Ricky did the same as Angela smiled softly at you and kiss your lips.

Ginger Fitzgerald:

Ginger showed you her talent which is painting a gothic picture of you with her and you begin to smile and love her talent so much.

Aleera, Marishka and Verona:

They wanted to show you their talent which is flying around in their bat forms and you smile at their talent on it.