When You Give Birth To Your Child (Guy Character Including Angela Baker)

Brahms Heelshire:

It's been nine months since you are pregnant with Brahms's child and you are now being relaxed until a sharp kick came and even your water broke. You were groaning until Brahms came over along with his friend Michael Myers and that's when you started pushing on the bed.

"I can see the head keep pushing." Michael said

You begin to push a few more times until the baby cried as you saw the baby that have Brahms's eye color and skin as the baby even got your hair.

"It's a girl." Michael smiled

You smiled and hold the baby and Brahms smiled and touch the baby on the head.

"How about we name her Melissa?" Brahms smiled

You smiled as Melissa begin to cuddle into her blanket.

CandyMan:

You are now pushing as CandyMan begin to hold your hand as your mom is helping you deliver the baby. You then heard the baby cry as the baby have CandyMan's skin color with your E/C eyes and H/C hair.

"It's a beautiful baby girl." Your mom smiled

You smiled and hold the baby as CandyMan chuckled.

"Lets name our baby Elena." CandyMan smiled

You nodded as you love the name and kiss her cheek as Elena is asleep in her blanket.

Polite Leader:

You are now delivering your baby at home as the group is helping you with the delivery. One is a female with a purge mask and you continue pushing.

"The baby is almost out. I can see the head." The female said

You cried out as you push one more time as the baby started crying. You smiled as you hold the baby which is a boy with H/C hair, Polite Leader's eyes and skin color. He decided to name the boy Damien.

Foxy:

You are now giving birth at the hospital with the help of Chica and Freddy Fazbear. You continue to push as Foxy hold your hand and that's when you hear the sound of your baby crying.

"It's a beautiful girl." Freddy said

You smiled and hold the baby girl as it have a bit of Foxy's ears and skin color with your H/C hair. You decided to name the baby girl Cathy.

Bo Sinclair:

Bo is now with you at the mechanic shop as you are rubbing your stomach as it's been nine months since you became pregnant with Bo's child. You then felt a sharp kick plus clear liquid as Bo notice your water have broke. He rushed you over to the hospital as you are now in the delivery room.

"Push I can see the head." The doctor said

You keep on pushing until you hear the sound of crying as the doctors awwed at the baby.

"It's a beautiful baby girl." The doctor said

Bo smiled as he hold the baby as the baby girl have Bo's eye color and even your H/C hair. You smiled as you name the baby girl Rachel.