When You Tell Them The Good News (Guy Characters Including Angela Baker)

Brahms Heelshire:

For the past few weeks you've been acting pretty weird. From having constant mood swings to eating some strange foods. You then went over to the bathroom and take a pregnancy test as you see a plus meaning that you're pregnant. You then showed Brahms the result as he hugged you and spin you around as you giggled. He's very happy to be a father.

Pyramid Head:

Once you tell Pyramid Head that you are pregnant with his child, he picked you up and kiss your lips with passion as he also kissed your stomach as you giggled.

"Daddy will try to be the best father." Pyramid Head said

You giggled as you laughed at his protectiveness.

SweetTooth:

"YOU'RE WHAT?!!" SweetTooth gasped in shock

You told SweetTooth that you're pregnant as you gave him the pregnancy test as it show a plus sign. He started feeling very happy as he spun you around and he chuckled.

"I'm going to be a daddy to a killer child!" SweetTooth cheered

Tex Sawyer:

Tex feels very happy that you are pregnant as he hugged you close and even kiss your lips as you kissed back as he feels very happy to become a dad.

Foxy:

You have been getting moody with foxy for the past few days as you also have strange taste for foods. From chocolate covered anchovies to tuna fish pancakes, you begin to go to the bathroom as you checked on the pregnancy test. You screamed with happiness as Foxy came over.

"Argh me lassie, what seems to be the problem?" Foxy asked

"I'm pregnant!" You smiled

Foxy feels extremely happy that he pick you up and spun you around as he felt very happy to carry your child.

Creeper:

Creeper feels so happy that you are having his child and he begin to laugh and did a demonic cackle as he feels so happy. He's going to try his best to be a wonderful father to his baby.

CandyMan:

"CandyMan I'm pregnant.." You said

CandyMan begin to gasp and she hugged you as you felt him levitating up and swirl around with excitement as he feels very happy to become a dad.

Bo Sinclair:

You have been having the strangest taste in food as you went to the bathroom and take a pregnancy test. You gasped as you then tell Bo the news as he felt happy and spin you around and kiss your cheek many times as he felt happy to be a father to your child.

Polite Leader:

You have been feeling moody for the past few weeks as Polite Leader gave you a pregnancy test as he went to do some purging with the group. You went to the bathroom and started to use it until you see a plus sign. You gasped with surprise as Polite Leader heard the gasped and you told him the news that you're pregnant. He felt so happy as he kissed your cheek and even your hand as you smile at him

Vincent Sinclair:

"Y-You're pregnant?" Vincent gasped

You nodded because you have mood swings plus morning sickness as you showed him the pregnancy test and Vincent hugged you so tight as he is very happy to be a father to your baby.

"Yay!! I'm going to be a daddy to an artist of our child." Vincent smiled

Lucas Baker:

Lucas did a happy dance as he felt very happy that you are pregnant and he smiled and kiss your stomach and smile more.

"Don't worry sweetie. Daddy will be the best father to you." Lucas said

Harry Warden:

Harry felt surprised that you are pregnant and he hugged you and begin to spin you around as he feels so happy that he will be a father figure to the kid you are carrying.

Bendy:

Bendy feels excited that you are carrying his child and he started to dance happily and even made a funny dance as you begin to smile. He will be the best father to your child.

Angela Baker:

After the honeymoon with Angela, you've been feeling weird for the past couple of weeks. You've been having some mood swings, morning sickness and even weird cravings for food. Angela felt a bit curious as you went to the bathroom and got out a pregnancy test. You then wait until the results came back that it is positive as you are shocked. You came over as Angela is busy and you tapped her shoulder.

"Yes my pumpkin?" Angela asked

You showed her the pregnancy test as she is shocked. She then smiled and hugged you as you hugged her back.

"You are going to be a great mother to our baby." You said

"B-But what if she or he is a transgender like me?" Angela asked

"Relax babe, we will be together and if anyone make fun of our children, you will kill that person and I will kick their asses." You said

Angela feels happy that you became pregnant with her child